Is Coronavirus as serious as they say?

I love eating dinner with vaccinated friends. It's so fun!

Hope you’re wearing a mask between bites.

“Of those who were fully vaccinated who caught the Delta variant, 50 died, data from Public Health England that was published on Friday indicated.”

“In the United Kingdom, at least 259 people have died after contracting the delta variant of COVID-19. Of these, 116 people were fully vaccinated”

Seems that the high reduction of efficacy after two doses might depend on the period of time between the first and second shot. In the UK it's longer than in the US or Israel.
The only slightly symptomatic adult double-vaxxers will, like children and teenagers, pass the virus on as super-spreaders and thus kill others who are not vaccinated for whatever reason.
It's a scandal that at least here in some German workplaces, double-vaxxed people are not obliged to test themselves any longer, and like the teenagers who feel save, they won't.
So much about vaccinations as a service to the community.

Last edited by a moderator:
I’m sorry but I refuse to discuss whether I’ve been doubled jabbed. No more than I would discuss being double stabbed (in London) I will disclose that I am continuing to wear a mask in public places and using antibacterial hand wash at every opportunity. Nothing to do with COVID. This has been my dream scenario since I was about 6yrs of age. Stay Safe X

People are living in separate worlds now. Our governments have been crap - but seems like a thread of purest lunacy to me.

Hope you’re wearing a mask between bites.

“Of those who were fully vaccinated who caught the Delta variant, 50 died, data from Public Health England that was published on Friday indicated.”

“In the United Kingdom, at least 259 people have died after contracting the delta variant of COVID-19. Of these, 116 people were fully vaccinated”

Outdoors, baby. Wanna come? My treat!

I’m sorry but I refuse to discuss whether I’ve been doubled jabbed. No more than I would discuss being double stabbed (in London) I will disclose that I am continuing to wear a mask in public places and using antibacterial hand wash at every opportunity. Nothing to do with COVID. This has been my dream scenario since I was about 6yrs of age. Stay Safe X

I bought a bottle of $24 antibacterial hand sanitzer from MY FAVORITE perfumerie in Los Angeles. It's quite nice.

Lockdown scepticism is the Telegraph's editorial line.
In contrast to what people might think, the bias has been towards generally supporting the government (honest). It has run skeptical stories, perhaps more than most, but even then it’s always had the kid gloves on.

I sensed a shift today.

In contrast to what people might think, the bias has been towards generally supporting the government (honest). It has run skeptical stories, perhaps more than most, but even then it’s always had the kid gloves on.

I sensed a shift today.

They're a Tory paper, but they were going after the anti clicks. They're the paper Lloyd Webber & other owners/producers have been talking to.

Katie Hopkins was there... with the Ickes, the failed GP, the heritage guy & Piers Corbyn.

IMG_20210724_194245.jpg

Outdoors, baby. Wanna come? My treat!

I’ll be the one with the mask on, if you can juice my dinner, I’ll bring a straw.

Kidding aside. Vaccination isn’t enough. America needs to go into lockdown, until they get something that actually works

I found my 2019 lanyard at the bottom of my bag. Nearly 2 YEARS & no proper Edinburgh Fringe Festival.

20210724_231320.jpg

I’ll be the one with the mask on, if you can juice my dinner, I’ll bring a straw.

Kidding aside. Vaccination isn’t enough. America needs to go into lockdown, until they get something that actually works

Lockdowns are a waste of time at this point. We need to get to 80% of the population vaccinated by Nov. + potentially a booster shot for those who want it and we will be OK.

The problem is the CDC lifted the mask mandates for indoors way too soon. It happened nationwide on June 15th and really they should have waited until August 1st.

Anyway, I do think the worst is behind us. Risk goes way up for the unvaccinated though, however. I do not believe in mandatory vaccinations.

Back
Top Bottom