Is there a concert era you are more interested in?

Vauxhall95

I Know It's Over...
I've uploaded loads of shows, and it mystifies me which really seem to get downloaded in mass and others ignored. The Israel show in particular was widely ignored yet it was an historic concert.

So, instead of trying to anticipate what you all want can you give me general tours you'd like bootlegs off of? I can't guarantee specific shows but the setlists remain largely the same for each of his legs of a tour.

personally, i am pretty much only after the shows I've been to. I'm dying for the third Hammerstein show, and the Ram's Head Haloween show (hint hint).

I've PMed various people in an attempt to buy some bootleg$ but to no avail, unfortunately.

The Southpaw/Maladjusted era. Mainly because it was during the height of my obsession but I was unable to attend any shows around that time.

:tears:

I've always been a big fan of the Maladjusted era live concerts, it's just so sad that there aren't any complete soundboard recordings from then...

Still, that Swedish concert has decent sound... But I just don't see what people like about the "All Over Battersea Some Hope And Some Dispair" bootleg...

Really bad quality! Yech!

I'll be posting a FLAC quality YOR concert from April 2009 either tonight or tomorrow. 24 songs, excellent sound quality!:)

Back
Top Bottom