"Istanbul" #30 in Aftonsbladet's list of the 99 best songs of 2014

THIRTY ? 30 ?
Out of 99 ?
That's shit, nothing to be proud of at all.
f*** Aftonbladet.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

It was definitely a bland year for forum comments by anonymous douche bags anyway.

True! And registered douche bags. We have a lot of those as well.

I blame Kate Middleton and Harvest records.

It was definitely a bland year for forum comments by anonymous douche bags anyway.

If "World Peace" is anywhere near one of Morrissey's best, what a sad statement that is for Morrissey and music in 2014.

It's Not one of his best. It's extremely pedestrian. File it under Southpaw.

The quality has continued to go down hill since 2004.

Truth.

Seeing that you posted a picture on your profile of yourself with sunglasses on and doing the duck-face (which is usually reserved for immature 14 year old girls). it's pretty clear who the real douchebag is.

Here's a hint to help you out because clearly, you're pretty thick: It's YOU.

Aren't you embarrassed?

I can't believe how many pathetic trolls come to the forums now. Benny being #1. He is clearly a very sad person that has too much time on his hands. This has been a great year for Morrissey other than the record company drama...but it really hasn't hindered his career...he got to make the album he wanted, which I think is an absolutely astounding record...his last tour was a success. Long after Benny and the gang are 6 feet underground Morrissey will long be remembered. I almost feel sad for these pathetic souls that have nothing more in their lives than constantly trying to bring others down. Truly sad and pathetic souls.

Do you think Benny ever gets laid? Do you think Benny has a job? How and why does one person spend so much time being a total douchebag? Morrissey will be remembered for years once when he is gone. Benny will be forgotten the minute he quits posting here. So keep it up Benny. If this is all you have then you have lived a meaningless life.

Someone like Benny is truly a sad soul. Imagine spending all of your free time at a site for someone that you didn't even like? No matter how hard Benny tries to tarnish Morrissey and his fans, Morrissey will long be remembered as a great artist. Meanwhile Benny's life will have been a pointless sad thing. Sometimes I get angry at him, and I definitely think this site has failed most of the people that come here by letting someone like him be part of every conversation. However, maybe we should pity what a pointless life he is leading. He could be hanging out with friends, reading books and learning something, doing an infinite number of things that have value, and instead he wastes all his time trying to get under others skin, when in the long run his efforts will be completely in vain. We should pity someone that lives such a pathetically sad and meaningless life.

Istanbul is sweet. Glad it made this list.

"World Peace" really isn't all that good.

It's just that some people around here have their heads so far up Morrissey's ass, they will declare everything he does, a masterpiece.

Boot lickers, Lackeys, Brown-nosers and Sycophants.

Ironically, they have no idea that, that's exactly what they are.

It's just that some people around here have their heads so far up Morrissey's ass, they will declare everything he does, a masterpiece.

Oh, crap off.
It's a very good album with a couple of weak tracks. Musically it's strong and it plays well.
You are brown-nosing in subscribing to the 'anyone who supports Morrissey is an apologist' bandwagon.

You are right and a good example is when prior to the release of the shit album someone posted a few crap tracks pretending to be leaked tracks and straight away the boot lickers where commenting how fantastic the false tracks where. They cannot allow themselves to be impartial.

Oh, crap off.
It's a very good album with a couple of weak tracks. Musically it's strong and it plays well.
You are brown-nosing in subscribing to the 'anyone who supports Morrissey is an apologist' bandwagon.

Nope.

Sorry, you're wrong.

This place is Loaded with Morrissey apologists.

There's no way "World Peace" should be getting ANY hype. It's just another sub-par release in the line that began with ROTT.

If Morrissey shit on your floor, you'd say it smelled wonderful and how only Morrissey could poop so awesomely.

You know it's true.

where does it fail? youd be more convincing explaining your statements rather than just throwing out counter statements. i think from an objective standpoint its his most hook filled album in a while for good or worse

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom