Istanbul 7" single on HMV Japan (release date Sept 2014)

It happened before and it can happen again. He could choose live tracks from US Tour earlier this year to fit the B sides for all 4 vinyl releases....

thats what i was thinking marco as new content is always a better buy. he could put them all on the one disk and just have a singles vinyl record with b-sides being on the back. dont worry marred the vinyl will be here soon as the 5th is coming up. the pink one contains the bonus stuff right?

I hope Morrissey changes the lyrics a little:

Kiss me a lot, kiss me a lot
and come all over my face

For all the homosexual gay Morrissey fans.

That would make a great single! With Rainbow art work!

Why? Not funny and not necessary.

i thought they said it was a double, orange and pink. would the standard ten songs not fit on the front and back of one vinyl record then? if what you say is true then of course id love to have the bonus stuff on the b-side.

i thought they said it was a double, orange and pink. would the standard ten songs not fit on the front and back of one vinyl record then? if what you say is true then of course id love to have the bonus stuff on the b-side.

Yes, it's a double, but so is the standard (black) vinyl release.

ah i see. guess it was just to long to fit it all then. thanks for the corrcetion. guess ill find out soon enough for myself. yay

I hope Morrissey changes the lyrics a little:

Kiss me a lot, kiss me a lot
and come all over my face

For all the homosexual gay Morrissey fans.

That would make a great single! With Rainbow art work!

The lyrics on the original demo were

"Jizz me a lot, Jizz me alot,
Jizz me all over my face"

Has it leaked? (pun intended)

And it's twelve standard songs. I was hoping for a triple vinyl.

der, of course it twelve, thanks. still cant wait. i dont buy a lot of vinyl anymore cause i just dont have the space but for those special albums i do and will seak it out. rock and roll animal, nirvanas unplugged etc

The lyrics on the original demo were

"Jizz me a lot, Jizz me alot,
Jizz me all over my face"

Has it leaked? (pun intended)

So unf***ing funny. Grow up.

Well in the Marketplace section I posted a picture of Kiss me a lot Promo CDR and the Pr Sticker says impact date 8th September.....

Cheers Moz

well, now that I feel pretty sure my orange/pink copy of WPINOYB is secure, I can finally start stressing about these babies!

For some reason, from the moment I heard about these, I instantly envisioned a deep, forest green 7"... That'd be awesome. Too bad I won't get that.

Swedish record store Bengans lists 4 7" singles to be relased this autumn.

Istanbul - 1 September.
The Bullfighter Dies - 22 September.
Kiss Me A Lot - 13 October.
Neal Cassady Drops Dead - 3 November.

http://www.bengans.se/Artist.aspx?artist=Morrissey&section=music

In case these 4 singles ever see the light of day, I have placed an order for them from this site. They are listed as 49Krona each but there is a VAT reduction outside of Sweden for the items and the postage costs. In total it came to $AU42.50 (around $US39.50, $CAN43.50, £UK23.50) which is pretty good considering they will be coming from all the way across the planet from Sweden to Australia. Here's hoping...CR

Last edited:
I want them! But I don't feel comfortable ordering at this time.

I was going to wait too but I figured that if they don't follow through with the release, then my order will simply be cancelled and I won't be charged. I have every other single so I'm not about to start missing any of them now. CR

I was going to wait too but I figured that if they don't follow through with the release, then my order will simply be cancelled and I won't be charged. I have every other single so I'm not about to start missing any of them now. CR

My fingers are crossed.

In case these 4 singles ever see the light of day, I have placed an order for them from this site. They are listed as 49Krona each but there is a VAT reduction outside of Sweden for the items and the postage costs. In total it came to $AU42.50 (around $US39.50, $CAN43.50, £UK23.50) which is pretty good considering they will be coming from all the way across the planet from Sweden to Australia. Here's hoping...CR

I went ahead and ordered, too. The total with shipping to the US was $41.47 USD. Pretty good, as you said!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom