Istanbul 7" single on HMV Japan (release date Sept 2014)

sounds like a cool collectible. wonder what else itll have on it. im guessing the sites in Japanese which i cant read.

Let's hope to get a nice artwork since we got no physical singles....

Cheers Moz

Let's hope to get a nice artwork since we got no physical singles....

Cheers Moz

Stoned you know you're going to do yourself a serious injury crossing those fingers of yours repeatedly. It's known as Repetitive Finger Crossing Injury or RFCI.

Is this a pre-order? Cause it took me all the way to a payment page. I am not ordering yet but I just wanted to check out the total price.

If these don't have unique artwork or at least live b-sides, I don't see the point.

What a backwards way to do things, they should have came out when the singles were released, this just pisses me off. Will buy them all tho

What a backwards way to do things, they should have came out when the singles were released, this just pisses me off. Will buy them all tho

Exactly......well at least we get some physical single releases......

Cheers Moz

I miss the days when Morrissey actually cared about B-sides and artwork.

I see your point about sleeve art, but the label and not the artist who make decisions regarding the songs the latter has produced.

Eighteen tracks were cut for this new album, twelve of which made the record. The other six were effectively b-sides. That they were used to form a second CD was the choice of Harvest Records. Morrissey has stipulated quite a lot does not get involved with the business part, he's very much the artist.

Harvest really have done things in a very unconventional way but those saying they Morrissey has taken a rather left field approach are wrong - it's the label that have decided how to promote the record.

I see your point about sleeve art, but the label and not the artist who make decisions regarding the songs the latter has produced.

Eighteen tracks were cut for this new album, twelve of which made the record. The other six were effectively b-sides. That they were used to form a second CD was the choice of Harvest Records. Morrissey has stipulated quite a lot does not get involved with the business part, he's very much the artist.

Harvest really have done things in a very unconventional way but those saying they Morrissey has taken a rather left field approach are wrong - it's the label that have decided how to promote the record.

I know what you're saying but Morrissey has a say in everything if he wants to. After a succession of botched promotions re his comments on Greatest Hits and a few others it appears this time round he was willing to let go of the reins and try something new. It was a risk he was willing to take. That's just my opinion.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom