Jack Kerouac?

the_kaz

I just noticed on Amazon.co.uk's profile for Jack Kerouac ("Beat Generation" writer) that the three examples of musicians who have been inspired by him that it singles out are The Beatles, Bob Dylan and Morrissey. Now, it's common knowledge that Kerouac had a huge impact on The Beatles and Dylan, but this is the first time I've ever heard Morrissey mentioned as a fan. As a recent convert to Kerouac, I'd be very interested if somebody could tell me what Morrissey has said about him. Many thanks!

Thanks for that, Kewpie! I love that site but, for some reason, it never occurred to me to check it for this. Still, there's very little their regarding Kerouac's influence on Morrissey. If that's all there is, it makes me wonder the legitimacy of Amazon's profile.

Thanks for that, Kewpie! I love that site but, for some reason, it never occurred to me to check it for this. Still, there's very little their regarding Kerouac's influence on Morrissey. If that's all there is, it makes me wonder the legitimacy of Amazon's profile.

The only profiles you may have cause to doubt on Amazon's site are any profiles posted at www.amazon.co.uk

:)

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom