Morrissey Central "Joaquin Is Not A Dog On A Chain" (February 10, 2020)

Joaquin Is Not A Dog On A Chain - Morrissey Central

February 10, 2020

i_just_might_die_ik9rax.png

Regards,
FWD.

I'm a liberal who loves the gay agenda.

If that's what they think this is about, they should have a rethink.
I just wanted to say you are a very gorgeous woman and who is the lucky guy?

What were they supposed to say? Thanks dad, you're a deceiving toerag that's duped us all?

Yes, I see there's almost some denial from the 'anon' that you're responding to there, Hof.

Must be another queer who has an over-sensitive gaydar, i.e. if there's anything neg posted about gays, regardless of wider issues of grooming & family deceit (that's ok it seems with him), & he's up defending it claiming 'homophobic'.
clip_image001.png
:rolleyes:

Morals? No.

In the curious world that the likes of celebs like Schofield live, the family aren't saying what they actually think. It's almost political in nature. Let's keep PC & pretend all this is ok, because if the press get a whiff of our real feelings, then it will all come out. His career will be over, we'll all get hammered in the press, dragged through the shit, & tarnished because of his behaviour.

I'd say f*** 'em, spit it out, get it off your chest & tell the world about how f***ing disappointed & let down you really are as a wife, or child of his, because of his disgusting behaviour.

The grooming is wrong. It's predatory. It's manipulative. It's calculated. It's scheming. It's despicable.

It demonstrates how strategically & long term a queer like Schofield operated. An adult gay man fixated; planning & plotting a future affair with, at the time, a 10-year-old innocent boy, & all the while hiding it from his family, friends, & to some extent, himself. Why? Because it's filthy, dirty, abhorrent, immoral, & shameful.

The sheer level of the long-term deception is what Schofield needs exposing, & has to answer to his family, for. The lies, the deceit. Tells us so much about him as a person, so stark in contrast to the fake, clean-cut, projected TV image that we see.

I saw him do his TV confessional with sycophant Willoughby, & saw the rest of the TV-lovies telling him 'it's ok, you've been so brave'.

No, it's not brave. He hasn't been brave at all. He's covering his arse b'cos he knows shit is arriving on his doorstep very, very soon.

If it's all so right & ok, & nothing untoward happened, then why has he sought, & managed to get, a super-duper injunction? To try & shut certain people up. To close any unpleasantness down. To avoid being confronted with his shame. It stinks & the press have got a whiff.

There's shit to answer for, & it's this that the press are digging for. They will find it in due course, they always do in the end, & Schofield's shame-filled world will unravel. When it does, that's when the knives will come out, & we'll hear what his family, & his TV-lovies really thought all along, & rightly so.

Bastard scheming, plotting, predator, lying, queer. Disgusting.

I praise the day that brings you pain.

The source is my networks & the question was, what have I been hearing.

You can believe there's nothing in it.

I'm not going to fight with the Schofield fans.

:laughing: Ha! Ha! Ha! :laughing:

The source is in your seemingly 'private' networks yet you're more than content to peddle the information publicly but not the basis of your information because you have no basis other than Tittle-Tattle UK.

What a dreadful gossip you are.

I'm a liberal who loves the gay agenda.

If that's what they think this is about, they should have a rethink.

AND THE PRIZE FOR PRETENSIOUS TWAT OF THE CENTURY GOES TO ....

:flowers: NERAK
:flowers:

P.S. The Gay Agenda requests that you shut your poisonous shitehole.

I just wanted to say you are a very gorgeous woman and who is the lucky guy?

The gorgeous woman is Marianne Faithfull.

Nerak actually look likes this ....

MaleForsakenAsianlion-max-1mb.gif

Look at her, desperate to share
the latest gossip from her
'Networks'.

Did she just piss herself with salacious excitement?

Yes, I see there's almost some denial from the 'anon' that you're responding to there, Hof.

Must be another queer who has an over-sensitive gaydar, i.e. if there's anything neg posted about gays, regardless of wider issues of grooming & family deceit (that's ok it seems with him), & he's up defending it claiming 'homophobic'.
clip_image001.png
:rolleyes:

Morals? No.

In the curious world that the likes of celebs like Schofield live, the family aren't saying what they actually think. It's almost political in nature. Let's keep PC & pretend all this is ok, because if the press get a whiff of our real feelings, then it will all come out. His career will be over, we'll all get hammered in the press, dragged through the shit, & tarnished because of his behaviour.

I'd say f*** 'em, spit it out, get it off your chest & tell the world about how f***ing disappointed & let down you really are as a wife, or child of his, because of his disgusting behaviour.

The grooming is wrong. It's predatory. It's manipulative. It's calculated. It's scheming. It's despicable.

It demonstrates how strategically & long term a queer like Schofield operated. An adult gay man fixated; planning & plotting a future affair with, at the time, a 10-year-old innocent boy, & all the while hiding it from his family, friends, & to some extent, himself. Why? Because it's filthy, dirty, abhorrent, immoral, & shameful.

The sheer level of the long-term deception is what Schofield needs exposing, & has to answer to his family, for. The lies, the deceit. Tells us so much about him as a person, so stark in contrast to the fake, clean-cut, projected TV image that we see.

I saw him do his TV confessional with sycophant Willoughby, & saw the rest of the TV-lovies telling him 'it's ok, you've been so brave'.

No, it's not brave. He hasn't been brave at all. He's covering his arse b'cos he knows shit is arriving on his doorstep very, very soon.

If it's all so right & ok, & nothing untoward happened, then why has he sought, & managed to get, a super-duper injunction? To try & shut certain people up. To close any unpleasantness down. To avoid being confronted with his shame. It stinks & the press have got a whiff.

There's shit to answer for, & it's this that the press are digging for. They will find it in due course, they always do in the end, & Schofield's shame-filled world will unravel. When it does, that's when the knives will come out, & we'll hear what his family, & his TV-lovies really thought all along, & rightly so.

Bastard scheming, plotting, predator, lying, queer. Disgusting.

I praise the day that brings you pain.

That's an incredibly long way to go about saying ...

"I've never experienced the loving touch from another human being".

Who knew that people who spend every day of their lives slagging off Morrissey are such huge Philip Schofield fans.

Who knew that people who spend every day of their lives slagging off Morrissey are such huge Philip Schofield fans.

Nowt so queer as folk, as they say.
And if they're queer to start with then double that one.

You seem to forget that it is you who is filling the pages of this Morrissey forum with gossip relating to Philip Schofield? It seems as though you can't get enough of him.

The gorgeous woman is Marianne Faithfull.

Nerak actually look likes this ....

MaleForsakenAsianlion-max-1mb.gif

Look at her, desperate to share
the latest gossip from her
'Networks'.

Did she just piss herself with salacious excitement?

:laughing: That's Nerak!!! :laughing:

forum troll
&

shameful gossip

:bow::bow::bow::bow::bow:

You seem to forget that it is you who is filling the pages of this Morrissey forum with gossip relating to Philip Schofield? It seems as though you can't get enough of him.

I was replying to Pip & an Anon who asked about it.

I wasn't really expecting the Ex-Morrissey fans to love Philip Schofield so intensely.

Probably less "fans"...more liberals loving the gay agenda.
  • Same sex parenting isn't normal.
  • Diversity shouldn't be taught in schools.
  • Some gay men are paedophiles
Parents who take their children to LGBT events are f***ing weirdos and are corrupting children ...

Strange that you should believe the above and at the same time be extremely cosy with Nerak who "loves" the 'gay agenda'. Strange that Nerak should accept your support when you provide it given your views on gay men and women. Hmmm ....

I wasn't really expecting the Ex-Morrissey fans to love Philip Schofield so intensely.

There you go again! You're incapable of stopping yourself. How many time are you going to mention him and then call others out for replying to your gossip? Do you suffer from gossip tourettes?

There you go again! You're incapable of stopping yourself. How many time are you going to mention him and then call others out for replying to your gossip? Do you suffer from gossip tourettes?

Go boil your cabbage.

They asked about it because you consistently posted gossip in a desperate attempt to draw attention to yourself and your imaginary 'network'.

I don't want your attention.

Shall I alert the forum police? Oh, that would be you ...

Any intel from any of the sources within your 'network' forum officer Nerak?

Now spin that bottle to decide who's life you intend to gossip about.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom