Morrissey Central "Joaquin Is Not A Dog On A Chain" (February 10, 2020)

Joaquin Is Not A Dog On A Chain - Morrissey Central

February 10, 2020

i_just_might_die_ik9rax.png

Regards,
FWD.

At least when you're havering about me you don't have time for your usual obsessive trash about Morrissey.

Leave Nerak alone, she's only posting.
She's a good egg.

Good eggs do not gossip.
Good eggs don't lie.
Good eggs can admit when they have made a mistake.
Good eggs don't attack other users then claim not to ....

I love gossip.

I never lie.

I always admit when I've made a mistake. If you convince me I've made a mistake.

You've got some nerve.

I love gossip.

I never lie.

I always admit when I've made a mistake. If you convince me I've made a mistake.

You've got some nerve.

You are gossip. (note the lack of 'a')

You do lie. Your "I never lie" is testament to that.

"I always admit when I've made a mistake." No. Kicking and screaming you may admit a mistake but on the whole you dig in with your "it's my opinion", "I think", "I've heard" or block/ignore.

You do attack users in this forum without any justification and then deny you have done so.

You attempt to project an image of chatty sociability but are often premature and far too quick off the mark in your condemnation of others for that to ring true.

All in all throughout your extremely short tenure in this forum you have attempted to set yourself up as some intellectual, hectoring force who must be listened to. You have failed.

I understand you need the attention. What I don't understand is why you naively believe that users of this forum should give you the attention you crave in the manner in which you crave it.

You're really not getting over me calling you sexist for calling me shrill. Still, keeps you occupied.

You are gossip. (note the lack of 'a')

You do lie. Your "I never lie" is testament to that.

"I always admit when I've made a mistake." No. Kicking and screaming you may admit a mistake but on the whole you dig in with your "it's my opinion", "I think", "I've heard" or block/ignore.

You do attack users in this forum without any justification and then deny you have done so.

You attempt to project an image of chatty sociability but are often premature and far too quick off the mark in your condemnation of others for that to ring true.

All in all throughout your extremely short tenure in this forum you have attempted to set yourself up as some intellectual, hectoring force who must be listened to. You have failed.

I understand you need the attention. What I don't understand is why you naively believe that users of this forum should give you the attention you crave in the manner in which you crave it.
:ahhh::ahhh::ahhh:
:drama:

I mean, I don't entirely disagree but maybe you should sign in and put her on ignore if it's going to cause all this upset.

Thanks for your concern but l'm really not upset.

Upset, maybe not, but you're certainly rattled & becoming paranoid by her superior knowledge when compared to yours. Give it a rest, you're making yourself look a boring tit, again, skinny.
Vendettas never play out well.

Upset, maybe not, but you're certainly rattled & becoming paranoid by her superior knowledge when compared to yours. Give it a rest, you're making yourself look a boring tit, again, skinny.
Vendettas never play out well.

How nice of you to respond, Nerak. Unfortunately, you seem to have signed in under an assumed moniker - perhaps from one of the many other forums you troll? I'm neither aware of this "paranoia" you speak of or of your assumed "superior knowledge". Unsurprisingly, there's no evidence to back up your false claim of "superior knowledge". Your constant need to promote yourself as a polymath suggests a distinct lack of self-esteem and indicates you to be a voluble monomath on the subject of self-promotion.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom