Joe Moss' email address

Does anyone know where I can find Joe Moss' email address to request interview time with Marr please?

If you work for the press I'm sure you would have ways and means of getting in touch, if you are a fanzine writer then I suspect your best bet is to use the 'contact' page on Johnny's website http://www.johnny-marr.com/contact-page

Dave

I'd be tempted to tweet Johnny and ask him - give him links to earlier interviews so that he knows you are serious.

Or, contact the person who conducted the interview being discussed in the other thread and ask them how they got in touch.

let us know how you get on.

Dave

By the way, I recently interviewed Kevin Cummins. We spoke at length about Morrissey, none of which made the final cut because the focus was on his Joy Division work and his association with the Labour Party. I was thinking of typing it up and sharing on here. Do you think people will be interested?

By the way, I recently interviewed Kevin Cummins. We spoke at length about Morrissey, none of which made the final cut because the focus was on his Joy Division work and his association with the Labour Party. I was thinking of typing it up and sharing on here. Do you think people will be interested?

Absolutely!

Yes, he's a top bloke and a Manchester City fan too (which explains it all really ;)

Jukebox Jury

What happened your interview of Kevin Cummings?
Can you type up Kevin's comment about Morrissey, Please?

Back
Top Bottom