John Terry sacked as England captain

It should have happened straight away on Monday morning. Numpty!

Yes, Gerrard for Captain. Anyone but Lampard.

Dave

Gerrard, of course.

Ferdinand will be lucky if he even gets to South Africa.

I read that as

john-kerry_0.jpg

sacked as England captain.

and immediately wondered if you lose the American presidential race, if being that captain thing was your fate.

I need to find my glasses.

It should be Wayne Rooney......oh hang on, he shagged grannies in a brothel.
Rio....oh hang on, he skipped a drugs test.
Lampard...oh hang on he was shagging around too.....
Beckham.....oh hang on, he shagged the baby sitter.....

Wayne Bridge:cool::guitar: Sound lad, never put a foot wrong:thumb:

I'm surprised he got the elbow. Like has been mentioned, it's not like he's the only one to play away.
Perhaps he wasn't that popular a Captain anyhow, so they took the convenient excuse to drop him. Or maybe there's more we don't know about.

I'm surprised he got the elbow. Like has been mentioned, it's not like he's the only one to play away.
Perhaps he wasn't that popular a Captain anyhow, so they took the convenient excuse to drop him. Or maybe there's more we don't know about.

I read that capello is a strict catholic and has been vocal in the past about his views on abortion. I think he was right to drop him as captain - dirty chelsea bastard

I read that capello is a strict catholic and has been vocal in the past about his views on abortion. I think he was right to drop him as captain - dirty chelsea bastard

Same old Terry, always cheating:laughing:

And what about Avram Grant visiting a brothel, wearing Pompey tracksuits etc. :D

Jukebox Jury

So they have resorted to 'payment in kind'!!!!;)

Well Pompey can't pay any other way:rofl:

He claims he went for a massage - how many massuers does the club have? (obviously not topless and offering hand jobs afterwards, if not more:thumb:)

Jukebox Jury

Well Pompey can't pay any other way:rofl:

He claims he went for a massage - how many massuers does the club have? (obviously not topless and offering hand jobs afterwards, if not more:thumb:)

Jukebox Jury

he has that sleazy old man look going on :sick:

The majority of men are sleazy, sex obsessed tossers these days.

If the Red Tops keep going on their current footie "scandals", the English team is going to self destruct (again)

Hoorah !

It's wrong...who someone shags in their private life is their business.It shouldn't affect their job...dear God most of the population would be getting demoted for having a bit on the side.:crazy:

Back
Top Bottom