Johnny Marr - News At Ten - talks about reunion offers (October 21, 2021)

Usual Smiths references - Johnny is on the News At Ten (UK National News bulletin) shortly:

The above post was initially promoting the appearance on ITV and the text was subsequently changed.
News At Ten averages approx. 2.5 million viewers nightly.
FWD.

Edit:
Brief video clips, Morrissey mention by Nina.
Blossoms & Rick - the 'heads up would be nice' restated.
Couple of offers to reform - not as many as suggested.
Re: being offered any money to reform The Smiths:
'Because there has to be a friendship there... and the band aren't really friends.'

FWD.

Well you never know. I'm in the minority but I loved the last album. I do think he needs to change up concert setlists though. His repertoire is huge and he needs to play for longer and be more respectful/mindful of his audience.

Totally agree.

Screenshot_20211023-152249~2.png

The Smiths at estadio Maracanã June 12 2022
The Smiths at estadio Morumbi June 15 2022

Hope you have a great night Janice...
Hope you get some great Merch (as you usually do)
Box sets, signed singles, and albums T shirts .
Thank you, Barry
Anything I get will be a none collectable item, or a fake. 😉
Hope everything is good off jct 43 sir😇

Actually feel sorry for Andy Rourke here. Friends with Johnny from school and I wouldn't think has done much to fall out of favour with JM.

Can't help feeling a lot of bitterness coming from JM of late.
Saying Isaac Brook was the best lyricist he has ever worked with seems odd.

No disrespect I.B but Morrissey's lyrics are some of the greatest of all time.

Andy Rourke played one song with JM at the Lolapaloosa (BR) in 2014.

Thank you, Barry
Anything I get will be a none collectable item, or a fake. 😉
Hope everything is good off jct 43 sir😇
Life is sweet at the mo Janice.

Looking forward to this new Moz album coming out, though I suspect it could be a while .
Nice to see the smiths on news at ten the other night, that’s probably the most exposure Moz has had in years on mainstream TV .

And there it is...
There is no friendship
Between them....
I think the Smiths sould think of the fans and stop the school yard petting ,friends ? They sould give what the fans want and that's to see the band back playing together, for if there were none fans there would be no smith's

The Smiths at estadio Maracanã June 12 2022
The Smiths at estadio Morumbi June 15 2022

FWD,
I noticed that on the above reply there is an overlapping of two comments. The one behind has nothing to do with my reply. I don't know what happened and I can't edit it from here. Could you possibly do that for me, please? Tks.

I think the Smiths sould think of the fans and stop the school yard petting ,friends ? They sould give what the fans want and that's to see the band back playing together, for if there were none fans there would be no smith's
Your grammar is terrible.
PS
Stick the Smiths where the sun don’t shine. Things are fine as they are xxx

FWD,
I noticed that on the above reply there is an overlapping of two comments. The one behind has nothing to do with my reply. I don't know what happened and I can't edit it from here. Could you possibly do that for me, please? Tks.
Out and about, but bodged a fix.
You can always register and have more tools available to you :)
Regards,
FWD.

FWD.

Thinnest gruel, presumably?

Thinnest gruel, presumably?

o_O

how can there be a VINYL single with NO B side??? :(

you click on that bogus chart to buy the supposed "VINYL" single and it takes you to amazon where there is NO VINYL single at all WTF???? :lbf:
:eek: :hammer:

Tags
johnny marr

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom