Johnny Marr's son calls Morrissey a racist on Instagram

EgY7B7-XkAA1LVk

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
Why would JM even think to defend Morrissey to his kids, though?
Cos at some point Nile will have gone "Dad, I read this thing in the NME about how Morrissey is racist and all his songs have been shit for ages. They've got that all wrong, haven't they?"

First of all, Nile appears to have a healthy following of young people, his Instagram has 10K followers - they can't all be just Smiths fans. And second of all, I think he would know more about it than you or I. Johnny is diplomatic, but Nile is brash enough to call it as he sees it.

Of course they are all Smiths fans or people connected to JM, who else has heard of him? Do you know casual music fans who are loving the Nile Marr singles? Come on. Nile has shot himself in the foot.

I thought Nile was the longest river of the world in Egypt.I don't know any other Nile.

Johnny named his son after Nile Rodgers, one of his heroes

Nile is actually quite pretty, hence the young following. A more natural singer than his dad, but not more inventive on guitar, I mean how could anyone be?

Next t-shirt quote:
"Morrissey got more attention than my dad and it drives me mad".
Manic Streets Preachers say they are interested in the long title and may nick it.
Are you being mean to the Manics? I almost "laugh"-reacted but if you're being mean to the Manics I can't.

Nile is actually quite pretty, hence the young following. A more natural singer than his dad, but not more inventive on guitar, I mean how could anyone be?

He's using his Dad's name & picture in that Insta to get hits, so I think Amy has a point.

He's using his Dad's name & picture in that Insta to get hits, so I think Amy has a point.
Of course she has a point. He once used stickers saying "Yes, I'm Johnny Marr's son" to advertise himself and has about 4000 monthly listeners on Spotify.

Of course she has a point. He once used stickers saying "Yes, I'm Johnny Marr's son" to advertise himself and has about 4000 monthly listeners on Spotify.

Don’t you think that’s funny? People are going to say it anyways so he’s owning it. Why not? His post about the Smiths is funny too for that matter.

Of course they are all Smiths fans or people connected to JM, who else has heard of him? Do you know casual music fans who are loving the Nile Marr singles? Come on. Nile has shot himself in the foot.
Why do you think Smiths fans would be following JM's son that he keeps locked in the attic? There's no obvious reason why thousands of Smiths fans would be following this twat. I really think you're wrong here.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom