Just to say sorry lol

Sammi

Banned
It has been suggested that the user 'Server NTLI' is one of my aliases. I admit this is true and I also have many more aliases that I use to support my own arguments and vote on my polls, which are designed to abuse Morrissey, in much the same way that my posts on the main boards are made to criticise and ridicule Morrissey and his fans.
I AM homophobic, it's true, and just as I ruined the old forum, it has been my intention from day one to do the same here, and when I saw the likes of "Jon", who posted that Moz has AIDS a few weeks ago on the old board, was made a MODERATOR here, I knew that I could post as much evil, nasty and malicious stuff as I wanted and nothing would be done about it.
I'm telling you this because it makes it more fun to piss down your backs and then tell you it's raining LOL
Do any of you have any thoughts on this, or, like David T, do you simply not care?

Sammi said:
It has been suggested that the user 'Server NTLI' is one of my aliases. I admit this is true and I also have many more aliases that I use to support my own arguments and vote on my polls, which are designed to abuse Morrissey, in much the same way that my posts on the main boards are made to criticise and ridicule Morrissey and his fans.
I AM homophobic, it's true, and just as I ruined the old forum, it has been my intention from day one to do the same here, and when I saw the likes of "Jon", who posted that Moz has AIDS a few weeks ago on the old board, was made a MODERATOR here, I knew that I could post as much evil, nasty and malicious stuff as I wanted and nothing would be done about it.
I'm telling you this because it makes it more fun to piss down your backs and then tell you it's raining LOL
Do any of you have any thoughts on this, or, like David T, do you simply not care?

deary deary me, Paul, can you not do any better than that? lol

sorry Paul, seems like i was wrong this time, my mod friend has just told me who it is, but i'm still going to post lies about you being a sex offender, just like i did on the old forum! lol

I can't keep up with this!! Are you talking to yourself? You're quite clearly insane, but not in a good way. Do you dribble down your shirt when you eat soup?

seems like you've been beat again Paul, bye.

Back
Top Bottom