From Justin Bieber Costa Rica / Facebook:

Justin hoy en Tel Aviv, Israel

UPDATE May 5:

Link posted by an anonymous person:

What Is Justin Bieber’s Favorite Smiths Song Do You Think? - Stereogum

Additional photo posted by Famous when dead:

39987_bieber2_20170503.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
But you would recognize him if he was in "disguise"like when he was in Amsterdam!
Geez, all social media, tv news, etc. exploded here.
It was even on the biggest news program at 8 a clock!
I thought WTF, who he?
I guess it is some kind of achievement to attract that much attention to you by being in disguise when without it nobody would notice.
Secretly, I hope to see a sighting of Moz in disguise.
It's so funny. :D

It is funny how the media reacts to celebrities, but there's big money on who gets the first and the best photo. I know Bieber's name better than his face. He looks just like every other kid his age, I suppose. I've just never paid attention as I've no interest at all. The same with young actors today. Maybe a handful have true talent. At any rate, I think it's great he's a fan. There's no need to trash this kid just because of who he is and the kind of music he puts out.

The same happened with Miley Cyrus when she covered TIALTNGO. Truth is, though, she is actually a very sweet girl. She is an animal lover, a vegan, and humasexual (pansexual). Maybe Morrissey wouldn't know her music but I bet he'd like her as a person. And what's funny about all that? My mom loved her on The Voice and when I shrugged her off, she informed me about how much Miley has in common with "Marrissey", as she calls him :eek:

Oy vey, mom! :lbf:

Last edited:
but is he a fan ?

and who are the people around him? looks odd to me, a bit sad, don't know why.

There are bigger douche bags in the Morrissey community than this Bieber so who cares what he wears.
Thats the second time I've heard douche-bag in 24 hours. It featured in Guardians of the Galaxy 2 last night in the cinema.

but is he a fan ?

Yes. That is the question.
Is he a fan? Or just wearing the shirt to be cool and hip.
He never said anything about that, as far as I know.
Don't like his music but hey, just like others I am free to like or dislike anything.
I am more concerned about the enormous amount of music that is available now on the internet and how to search and find the stuff I would appreciate.
There must be a lot of undiscovered gems for me but it takes so much time to find it.
There are other priorities too.
But I do appreciate all suggestions made by people that spend a lot of time by searching for it and post them here at this site.
Cheers KS :thumb:

Last edited:
but is he a fan ?
Why is it hard to believe he couldn't be a fan? I'm guessing he likes what he's heard, otherwise why would he go out of his way to be seen in public with a Smiths shirt on? Hip and cool is not a choice! :lbf:Even Morrissey has said it isn't easy being a Morrissey fan.

Family? Friends?

Why is it hard to believe he couldn't be a fan? I'm guessing he likes what he's heard, otherwise why would he go out of his way to be seen in public with a Smiths shirt on? Hip and cool is not a choice! :lbf:Even Morrissey has said it isn't easy being a Morrissey fan.

Family? Friends?

'Why is it hard to believe he couldn't be a fan?' I didn't say he couldn't be a fan, or I couldn't believe he could be a fan. Was just wondering if anyone had any links/info to support the speculation that he is a fan. Would be cool and fine with me.

'Hip and cool is not a choice!' I agree, it's just too bad that so many do think that just by putting on a brand or article of clothing,etc that they magically become 'cool' ! but the sadly wise know that isn't true.

'Family? Friends?' maybe.

Yes. That is the question.
Is he a fan? Or just wearing the shirt to be cool and hip.
He never said anything about that, as far as I know.
Don't like his music but hey, just like others I am free to like or dislike anything.
Yes, you do have that right and I'm sorry if you thought I was singling you out. But, I have to say, cool and hip makes me chuckle (in a nice way.) When has it ever been popular to be a Smiths fan? There's a reason why Smiths/Morrissey fans are known to be outsiders. Well, back in the 80s and 90s anyway. The good old days...

Yes, you do have that right and I'm sorry if you thought I was singling you out. But, I have to say, cool and hip makes me chuckle (in a nice way.) When has it ever been popular to be a Smiths fan? There's a reason why Smiths/Morrissey fans are known to be outsiders. Well, back in the 80s and 90s anyway. The good old days...

It's okay hand in glove, I never thought you were singling me out.
I know you! ;)
Of course I wouldn't mind Bieber being a fan but still wonder if he really is cause wearing a shirt but not saying he is a fan makes me doubtful that he is.
More so cause he had been wearing so many other shirts and I really don't know if he is such a fan of them either.
Could be though! :thumb:

Nobody knows me...ah ha...Nobody knows me ;):D

It is only from your posts on this site and I think you are a nice, kind, friendly person with feeling and compassion.
Somebody who has such an extraordinary bond with animals is always dear to me. ;)

It's been pretty popular to be a smiths/morrissey fan here at least since the early 2000s

'Why is it hard to believe he couldn't be a fan?' I didn't say he couldn't be a fan, or I couldn't believe he could be a fan. Was just wondering if anyone had any links/info to support the speculation that he is a fan. Would be cool and fine with me.

'Hip and cool is not a choice!' I agree, it's just too bad that so many do think that just by putting on a brand or article of clothing,etc that they magically become 'cool' ! but the sadly wise know that isn't true.

'Family? Friends?' maybe.
Whoops. I just noticed what I wrote! I meant "why is it hard to believe he could be a fan?" But you answered quite well anyway!

All hands on deck, Glove!

Pfft. Who orchestrated that then?
The label, I reckon. I think a lot of what goes on within the social media accounts of the rich and famous is as a result of currency changing hands. A couple of thousand dollars if you just wear this or just eat here. I could be wrong, of course, but I believe a lot of it is commerce related

The label, I reckon. I think a lot of what goes on within the social media accounts of the rich and famous is as a result of currency changing hands. A couple of thousand dollars if you just wear this or just eat here. I could be wrong, of course, but I believe a lot of it is commerce related

And Justin nearly ruined his career hanging out with rappers and drinking codeine cough syrup so this is probably a way to seem more acceptable to white suburban parents. Nothing could be whiter than a The Smiths t-shirt or a Metallica t-shirt. Justin knows that his fans ask their dads to pay for their concert tickets and their dads listen to Metallica. And his stylist probably told him that wearing The Smiths t's would make him seem deep and like genuinely artistic and stuff.

And Justin nearly ruined his career hanging out with rappers and drinking codeine cough syrup so this is probably a way to seem more acceptable to white suburban parents. Nothing could be whiter than a The Smiths t-shirt or a Metallica t-shirt. Justin knows that his fans ask their dads to pay for their concert tickets and their dads listen to Metallica. And his stylist probably told him that wearing The Smiths t's would make him seem deep and like genuinely artistic and stuff.

It reminds me a bit of the UK Ramones T-shirt craze. And also, I saw a guy in a pub with a Joy Division Unknown Pleasures shirt on. I asked him what his favourite track was just out of interest and he said he didn't know and that he was just wearing the shirt because it was he had seen other friends in the same shirt. Maybe The Kids will just adopt the t-shirt and the slogan and not what it embodies which seems to be something of a trend nowadays

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom