Justin Timberlake in Morrissey T-shirt

Justin Timberlake wearing Morrissey t-shirt at the iHeartRadio Festival in Las Vegas, 22.09.2018.

44393_justin-timberlake-iheartradio-music-festival.ct.092218.jpg

Justin Timberlake from iHeartRadio Music Festival 2018: Star Sightings - E! News

The singer posed on the red carpet before his performance on Saturday.

CHRIS DELMAS/AFP/Getty Images

UPDATE Sep. 27:

Posted by Famous when dead:

Central gets a post too:
https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/justin-timberlake

Which is basically Sam hosting the clip on his YT channel (started off as just a picture and then changed to this):

Also:

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/208440-justin-timberlake

Last edited by a moderator:
Where can I get that Your Arsenal shirt!

I hope someone on this forum is in there 'We'll let you know' mood and tells me, Im 'gonna need someone on my side' to help me find out before I become 'seasick'

Excuse the bad Puns

-Southpaw

Won't be long until we see Kanye running around repping a Southpaw Grammar t shirt mark my words.

I met JT at a coffee shop in Santa Cruz recently. He said he was great and was pumping with the jams. Great guy and a big Morrissey fan.

I think people read too much into the first t shirt that came out before this and automatically assumed that the t shirt was going to be trash. I personally loved the t shirt and this proves that JT hasn’t “fallen off” or “sold out.” If anything I’d say he’s just doing what he’s always done, which is recreating his style. I feel as though the t shirt will be good, but none of us will know until it is worn. Until then, we get to enjoy this t shirt.

Where can I get that Your Arsenal shirt!

I hope someone on this forum is in there 'We'll let you know' mood and tells me, Im 'gonna need someone on my side' to help me find out before I become 'seasick'

Excuse the bad Puns

-Southpaw
You can have mine. XL. Great condition. Make me an offer. I won't be wearing it again. ;)

I reckon Americans love big Hollywood stars who play basketball and talk shit about foreign countries especially talking shit about Brittin. I reckon me don't know how the Brittish "secret service" lets him in to Brittin for 8 hours to visit his mom and you don't get any more larger American Hollywood star than Steve Morrissey mate inn nnn nn nnnn n n n nnn n n nnn n n n n n it.

Where is Skinny to call Timberlake racist and Nazi? Dont say hes running out of steam?
o_O

Firstodie is probably passed out but where are Mini Mao, Peppy, 'Big Hearted':lbf: SG 23, the....CHEZZER....
StalinDH..... Surface and the other fake Skinny sock puppets...like Halal Butcher... the EVER EVOLVING BRUMMIE LOL etc etc.
Youd think they would be triggered.o_O

Your Arsenal official tour shirt. "We look at danger and we laugh our heads off" on the back.

No doubt some vintage-tshirt-dealer-to-the-stars made a nice profit off of that one.

JT is a good guy, glad to see someone show some respect to Moz. His wife is an animal lover.

Get a clue UK. More cultures in US than any other and we don't use the word racist every other word.:eek:

Justin Timberlake is AWESOME! He’s a great singer, dancer and actor. I love his music. Man of the Woods is a fantastic album.

I had the pleasure of seeing him perform not too long ago in Amsterdam and had a great time.

Oh yeah, and he’s crazy HOT!

The lead actress of the new transformers movie "bumblebee" is wearing a Smiths T-shirt in the new trailer released today.​

Justin Timberlake is AWESOME! He’s a great singer, dancer and actor. I love his music. Man of the Woods is a fantastic album.

I had the pleasure of seeing him perform not too long ago in Amsterdam and had a great time.

Oh yeah, and he’s crazy HOT!

I like J Timberlake, he is so handsome a talented. His voice isn't even sounds clear. What the hell Justin... Justen drop it like it hot... WOW... just wow

“Justin, what’s your favourite Morrissey album?”

“Gee, tough question. So many great ones to choose from... I think it’s almost certainly... The Best Of Morrissey.”

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom