Kill Uncle Re-Issue Artwork Thread

Mozza220559

Surmontil 50
Some arty work wot I gone done...

1602yid.jpg

Nice thread. Too bad I'm too lazy to contribute. But I look forward to seeing what others come up with.

I had that shirt he's wearing. Got it at the show. :love: Loved it. Everyone would say "Who's that old lady?" :p

Tracklisting should read:

Sing Your Life
Pregnant For the Last Time
Found Found Found
Driving Your Girlfriend Home
I've Changed My Plea To Guilty
My Love Life
(I'm) The End of the Family Line
The Loop
There's A Place In Hell For Me And My Friends
Tony the Pony

And now he's done.
vauxhall.png

I like the subtle change to the Vauxhall tracklisting although in my opinion I'd Love To should close the album, not be sandwiched in the middle. But hey.

It's also interesting that he chose the post-Kill Uncle single material for the Your Arsenal reboot; I guess I could see this making some sense, at least moreso than putting an outtake from
Your Arsenal on Bona Drag and Southpaw Grammar, which is what Morrissey did in real life.

f*** Frank Arkwright; it's Bill Inglot or nowt.

And Gino Sprio is "Kill Uncle".

Tracklisting should read:

Sing Your Life
Pregnant For the Last Time
Found Found Found
Driving Your Girlfriend Home
I've Changed My Plea To Guilty
My Love Life
(I'm) The End of the Family Line
The Loop
There's A Place In Hell For Me And My Friends
Tony the Pony

throw in our frank, remaster it and a new sleeve on it and i'd buy it.

throw in our frank, remaster it and a new sleeve on it and i'd buy it.

Werent there a number of tracks from the KU sessions? Certainly the label would be foolish not to add as many unreleased tracks as possible on any remaster they release? If its just the tracks mentioned and nothing new, I have much better things to do w/ my money than to buy yet ANOTHER remaster, chock full of the same tracks yet again, why bother? I love the mans music, but not going to keep buying cd after cd with the same tracks on them, it's pointless & a waste of money, imo. Just my .02¢

Lets hope whatever label doesnt f*** up the VH&I remaster, or Ill be highly pissed.

Last edited:
ALF!!,ALF!!!!, Where are you Alf Button come show em how it's done pal.

Tags
kill uncle art
Back
Top Bottom