"Kill Uncle" (remastered) released (UK - April 8, 2013)

Kill Uncle (remastered) is out now in the UK. More details at http://www.killuncle.co.uk/ and The Last Of The Famous International Playboys and Kill Uncle: Remastered single and album released today by EMI UK - true-to-you.net

kill_uncle_album_artwork.jpg

Last edited:
I agree with you there! Terrible song. Never liked There's a Place in Hell for Me and My Friends either.

Well, thanks to the remaster, you can have the version with added rock n' roll guitar! :guitar:

Not a great lot of point to this reissue packaging wise , plain vinyl sleeve, no lyrics and no booklets etc .. As a fan I have brought the cd and vinyl , but it does feel pointless .. But my decision I suppose !

Not a great lot of point to this reissue packaging wise , plain vinyl sleeve, no lyrics and no booklets etc .. As a fan I have brought the cd and vinyl , but it does feel pointless .. But my decision I suppose !

Never mind. You haven't wasted your money, you're helping Morrissey highlight the enormous injustice of record companies not putting their capital at risk to fund his next albums based on his wonderful recent demos, even though he's not putting his own considerable capital on the line for the project. He's just looking for a job with an international recording company. He expects others to carry the risks of capitalism.The job title is 'faux-rebel mainstream Dad-rock mini-star'. He's got a great resume as he's been doing this job for 30 years. Maybe he needs a career counselling interveiw at the job-centre? It is your decision, but as the weather's better you can do without heating your house for a week whilst listening to this essential cultural artefact, 'remastered' to reveal it's deepest treasures, without which no life is complete, surely? If you're a 'fan', it's a mental illness. Ask to see a psychiatrist.

The only thing I find really noticeable about the remaster (other than everything being louder) is that the bass on every track has been brought to the forefront.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom