"Kiss Me A Lot" artwork - true-to-you.net

'Kiss Me A Lot' artwork - true-to-you.net
25 March 2015

Please support Morrissey by downloading his new single 'Kiss Me A Lot', available on iTunes on the evening of March 26th onwards. Artwork for the download has been enhanced by Rob English at Atom Factory using a previously unseen photograph taken by Terry Richardson.

kiss_me_a_lot_artwork.jpg

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
There was no Bulgarian woman and he likes blondes too. Stop making up stories.

Why do you people still insist that he is totally gay, have you heard I can have both?
Altough the song is probably not about CG

The song says 'I can have both' but does he actually have both? I seriously doubt it.

- - - Updated - - -

Are you implying that Damon is his partner
Any evidence?

Yes. He looks exactly like Jake. Case closed. Next.

No text? Nothing?

I really thought that this was going to have some words on it.

What a disappointment.

I don't have itunes and I already own the song so this one will be ignored.

If it came with b-sides I'd have probably installed iTunes and bought it.

If Morrissey is going to make no effort to make the release be interesting he shouldn't be surprised when no one purchases it.

The song says 'I can have both' but does he actually have both? I seriously doubt it.

- - - Updated - - -

no straight dude plays gertrude stein videos, for gods sake.

Someone (correctly in my view) said earlier that this could have been put out in April for Record Store Day on vinyl with a new B side or even some live material from the tour. Now that would be worth buying!

It's really hard to see who is going to buy this, it's not even a new/remastered version.

Hopefully this release is a good sign for record deal! If this does well it can only help!

While this could be related to a record deal it's hard to read anything into it. The only thing you need to get a song put on iTunes is a bar code. You can get a bar code from companies like cdbaby for a few bucks.

I'd really like to support this 'release' but it's exactly the same song that's on the album. I see no point to spend money on that.

I don't know why people have a shot at this photograph. Apparently to make a fuss because of nothing? It's actually quite simple: If he doesn't have new professional photographs then he can't use new professional photographs. And if he wanted to use a picture where looks like he is kissing ... well, there can't be that many and I'm actually glad that he didn't use this one

Morrissey1.jpg

Ah yes the fisting photo, that provided endless laughter on here with fist song titles. If I remember rightly I won with "sister I'm a fister"

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Someone (correctly in my view) said earlier that this could have been put out in April for Record Store Day on vinyl with a new B side or even some live material from the tour. Now that would be worth buying!

It's really hard to see who is going to buy this, it's not even a new/remastered version.
m

I posted this on the other thread. He probably did this to coincide with the chatty Man appearance which gets a fair few viewers. its possible that there are people out their who be unaware of any new material. I assume it's aimed at them.

m

I posted this on the other thread. He probably did this to coincide with the chatty Man appearance which gets a fair few viewers. its possible that there are people out their who be unaware of any new material. I assume it's aimed at them.

Yes, certainly can see the appeal of releasing something for the casual buyer (although cancelling the appearance kind of renders it a bit redundant) I just wish it was coming out on vinyl with something new on it.

Yes, certainly can see the appeal of releasing something for the casual buyer (although cancelling the appearance kind of renders it a bit redundant) I just wish it was coming out on vinyl with something new on it.

I said the same as Surface on another thread. I don't understand the fuss. I think the release is for all the people who have just a casual interest in Moz and therefore don't want to buy a complete CD/LP, whatever. And these people are also unlikely to rush to the stores and buy one song on vinyl. Moreover, since there already were plans to release vinyl singles with b-sides, we know Moz is interested in it. So I'm pretty sure that some possible vinyl singles are just spared for the re-release of WPINOYB. You just have to wait.

- - - Updated - - -

Just because he looks like him does not men he dates him
Plus have you heard the name Tina
I he has had both

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom