"Kiss Me A Lot" artwork - true-to-you.net

'Kiss Me A Lot' artwork - true-to-you.net
25 March 2015

Please support Morrissey by downloading his new single 'Kiss Me A Lot', available on iTunes on the evening of March 26th onwards. Artwork for the download has been enhanced by Rob English at Atom Factory using a previously unseen photograph taken by Terry Richardson.

kiss_me_a_lot_artwork.jpg

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
I love the choice of Richardson.

It says, f*** you and your juvenile sensibilities. I don't need your approval for anything. Truly genius.

I just want say to everybody whos disscussing Morrissey sexuality and dating status
GIVE IT A REST
we will never have an answer. IT is his business and those he dates so until you become his boyfriend or girlfriend, shut up.
Further more its pretty clear that hes neither gay or straight
So women and men relax, there still a one in a bilion chance that you could date him!
But only If you are Mensa member supermodel

Lets make a new rule, until you have seen the haven of his bed
You are not allowed to comment on his sexuality

Jeez ive been a member for a week at Msolo and i can alredy feel my mind slipping

anyone that thinks moz is not gay should have their head examined.

You replied with my quote, but did you actually read it?

Whether he is or isn't is not the topic of this thread. That's my point.

Forgive me, i think i started the morrissey sexuality business on this thread
Opened a can of worms

I don't know why people have a shot at this photograph. Apparently to make a fuss because of nothing? It's actually quite simple: If he doesn't have new professional photographs then he can't use new professional photographs. And if he wanted to use a picture where looks like he is kissing ... well, there can't be that many and I'm actually glad that he didn't use this one

Morrissey1.jpg

Coulda used this.

Morrissey2011tour.png

This was on Twitter, posted on instagram by Terryrichardsonstudio

11055544_545905632214562_660841569_n.jpg

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom