"Kiss Me A Lot" official video directed by Sam Esty Rayner - TTY

TTY - Kiss Me A Lot Official Video directed by Sam Esty Rayner

As I read the name Sam Esty Rayner I feared the worst ... and what can I say ... it's even worse than I'd imagined. The boy knows nothing (unfortunately). Watch for yourself ...

http://true-to-you.net/

Thank God he is using half naked women instead of men for once...Jesus.

Re: Kiss me a lot - Official video

I hate it.

I cant believe its real.

The only positive thing I can say is nice jacket...and yes good song.

Is he trying to make uncle Steven appear straight?

What the hell? Who raised this boy? Moz doesn't need this crap at the moment. And I don't think he looks very good either. I know most people say he is skinny and therefore looks good. But there are different ways of skinny and I think Moz looks skinny in a bad and unhealthy way. I can't really explain it.

Re: TTY: Kiss me a lot - Official video

It's not Moz who is macho but Sam and I find almost disrespectful that he, who should know his uncle, represents himself more in the video than Moz or the song itself. It is probably the case that Moz can't tell Sam when something is bad but this could be avoided by don't let him do anything at all. It's sad to say but whatever the boy does has absolutely no taste.

My thoughts exactly. Im in shock over this, really...geez.

That was HORRIBLE - and SEXIST. What the hell happened to FeministMoz? I kept watching this awful thing through my fingers - thinking 'it's ok, Morrissey, there'll be a subversive bit in a minute' - but no, just objectifying women's bodies in a (Robin) THICK (e) manner. This will not go down well with his many feminist and/or lesbian fans, let me tell you. Ugh!

Well...Morrissey looks fabulous in it and that's all that matters, right? :o

I watched the video and thought "Well, at least they wear a bra .. Oh, there goes the bra ... Well, at least there is no ass shaking ... Oh damn ...".

Really, Morrissey? Really? Looks like a bad Guess ad... or Victoria's Secret for that matter... How about a take 2 on this?

Finally a great video for one of his most upbeat songs.

I mean, it's so bad that it's good. Trashy good...like it was directed by Ed Wood. If only Bela was still alive:)

He's trying to get a deal and didn't want to pay a big director. So he paid Sam a little but didn't want to tell Sam his ideas sucked and this is the result.

Even jesse looks embarrassed.

image.jpg
I know i've used this one before but....

Last edited by a moderator:

Finally a great video for one of his most upbeat songs.

I mean, it's so bad that it's good. Trashy good...like it was directed by Ed Wood. If only Bela was still alive:)
So good that im alredy planning my funeral, because i dont want to live in this world anymore if that video exist with me.
:lbf:
I kid, but seriously.....

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom