LA tickets pre-sale!

Tickets for the LA show will go on pre-sale on Wed. 14 (KROQ password) and there is also a pre-sale on Thu. 15 (Goldenvoice password) does anybody know the passwords?

I'm a fake fan. :tears: :p

So is this going to be a seated event? I saw Depeche Mode there way back in 1997 and it was GA floor. Anyone know what arrangement Moz will have?

So is this going to be a seated event? I saw Depeche Mode there way back in 1997 and it was GA floor. Anyone know what arrangement Moz will have?
i would email the venue...i had often get back responses when i contacted venues in the past when i had an inquiry

Tickets for the LA show will go on pre-sale on Wed. 14 (KROQ password) and there is also a pre-sale on Thu. 15 (Goldenvoice password) does anybody know the passwords?

Hey Mario, your username is kind of redundant, no?

does anyone know if there is going to be a general admission area or PIT? Im on the presale and Ive seen a few Orch. Ive passed them up bc Im trying to see if GA/PIT come up. Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

I passed. From experience, they tend to make crappy seats available on "pre-sales". Been burnt too many times. Hollywood Bowl being the last time. I purchased some crappy seats...the day before the show, Ticketmaster releases pit tickets at face value on their website. I was tempted to buy a pair but now way I was going to be able to sell my crappy seats in less than a day without losing money.

please delete your post... kinda takes away from the real fans who are on the mailing list.

lollllloll youre not really thinking that a KROQ presale is a secret right? geesh. Anywho, for those who are really interested in securing tickets now, ive managed to get pomona and shrine tickets at the moment.

I didnt buy jack. Im going to wait. I got two KILLLLLER tix for the Hollywood bowl gig. I ended up dead center, almost front row (the only thing between Moz and I was a 4'11" tall girl. I'll probably just craigslist it and find a ticket that way.
Ive learned that whenever a radio station promotes a gig, those bastards take all the great seats for give-aways, employees promos etc etc :tears:

I know the password is SUEDEHEAD & they are releasing some good tickets today. I got PIT tickets for the shrine but will have to end up selling them. I saw some good orchestra seats that were for sale that I didn't see yesterday.

Glad to see someone else got a pit too. I tried just for kicks thinking the row 2 I got yesterday was as good as it would get and was shocked. There's no indication on the seating chart that a pit exists & I was wondering what the hell Ticketmaster had sold me!

Back
Top Bottom