Las Vegas, NV - The Colosseum at Caesars Palace (Aug. 28, 2021) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Never Had No One Ever (solo debut) / Jim Jim Falls / I Wish You Lonely / Alma Matters / What Kind Of People Live In These Houses? (live debut) / Satan Rejected My Soul/ The Lazy Sunbathers (live debut) / Knockabout World (live debut) / Morning Starship / Wedding Bell Blues / Seasick, Yet Still Docked / This Night Has Opened My Eyes (solo debut) / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Back On The Chain Gang / Shoplifters Of The World Unite / Irish Blood, English Heart / Lady Willpower / Trouble Loves Me / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / Jacky's Only Happy When She's Up On The Stage // I've Changed My Plea To Guilty / Jack The Ripper

Setlist courtesy of dogged perseverance & Carlos Rodriguez.

• Merchandise booth photo posted by Famous when dead.

• Photo from @HoIdenMorrissey / Twitter. Link posted by NealCassidy.

• Photo posted by GirlAfraidWillNeverLearn:

• Steve Cochran - backdrop star identified by Famous when dead:

• Photos from dneur / Instagram. Link posted by Famous when dead:

Media item:

Last edited:
I interpreted it as a more generic statement. He has supported every single protest movement in France in recent years: the yellow vests, those against police violence, and presumably the current protests against vaccination passport. He likes the rebellious nature of the French and it provides him with an excuse to play his favorite song. You can also wonder what kind of revolution he wants for France, but he is not a political thinker and probably does not know.

It is probably good that nobody in the crowd shouted something along the lines of « shut up bigmouth » back to him, that would have really ruined the show and that is the last thing I would wish for, for the sake of those attendin.

I to think it a broad statement. He’s been talking about French politics since Frances last election and his hatred of macron

We can't convince each other but it was still fruitful to exchange ideas with you. Thank you for that.

He's probably going to sing it every night, so we'll see what else he says.

Someone's complaining that he dissed Prince Harry with a photo of him trophy hunting so that's a potential Moz catastrophe. It never ends.

In my eyes, you make it very easy for yourself. Because Morrissey is always soooo concrete politically and if he is, he doesn't want to have been!!!! Calling for revolution in France just shows me how far away he is and how high up in his safe ivory tower. I live just a stone throw away from the french boarder. The unrest is currently strongest in France, as far as Europe is concerned, and it is directed against the Corona policy. Such a thing is an unnecessary, arrogant statement and is only applauded by the rest of the fanbase, with whom he has fool's liberty. I thought you could differentiate a little better. Especially you.
I disliked him calling out for a new revolution the most. Because the tendency is clearly towards more authoritarian / less liberal regime which even Morrissey might not support in the end. But Morrissey doesn’t know anything about politics, and gets his information from dubious sources.

I am not under the illusion that Morrissey favors vaccination, let alone the use of vaccination passports. But as a performing artist, he hopelessly depends on sufficiently high vaccination rates in order to be able to perform. And so he can not openly call out his fans that have chosen to get vaccinated.

I honestly think that Morrissey has been more concrete in the past, perhaps not verbally but at least through the images he uses as backdrops.

He can be good. Keep your distance & it will stay that way. Lord knows I should have kept mine.
Whaaa? What do you mean? Lord knows I need to hear about this. I understand if you can’t be specific or need to “anonymize” the situation, but what do you mean by this statement?

I to think it a broad statement. He’s been talking about French politics since Frances last election and his hatred of macron
There have never been so many protests in France as under Macron’s presidenc, it seems. However, pretty sure that most people présent are not following what is happening in France, so he can get away with it.

I disliked him calling out for a new revolution the most. Because the tendency is clearly towards more authoritarian / less liberal regime which even Morrissey might not support in the end. But Morrissey doesn’t know anything about politics, and gets his information from dubious sources.

I am not under the illusion that Morrissey favors vaccination, let alone the use of vaccination passports. But as a performing artist, he hopelessly depends on sufficiently high vaccination rates in order to be able to perform. And so he can not openly call out his fans that have chosen to get vaccinated.

I honestly think that Morrissey has been more concrete in the past, perhaps not verbally but at least through the images he uses as backdrops.

I’m sure we could all agree that the past was more ‘concrete’.

The present world truly is a pigsty.

Viva Las France !!!

:thumb:

Whaaa? What do you mean? Lord knows I need to hear about this. I understand if you can’t be specific or need to “anonymize” the situation, but what do you mean by this statement?
This is pretty true .
If you keep it on the level of fandom you have when you first get into M. Then it stays magical . The closer you get the less magical it all becomes.
You see very very clearly the artist shines as the man decays and is twisted in the most vile of ways.
He has a history of not paying people. Including someone with a handicapped kid. He plays with peoples lives and nobody in their right mind, would ever ever live with him.
When jake lived with him, he was a total heroin addict ., they also were not a couple, likes he makes out. Can you imagine how sick your mind is, that you tell the world you were in a relationship with a man that you were not?
Like all men of his ilk, he as battled booze and other things , to his credit he has beat them, pretty much .

He is a great great artist and that should be enough, one just wished he won the battle between light and dark . He gave it a good fight in his 20s and 30s but by 40s it was all over.

:lbf:

Both SHOWS PACKED FULL HOUSE(y)
the skinny drama llamas are going insane and
:handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: is green and on oxygen:lbf:
and none of the flipper discogs docile floggers will
get their grubby mittens on the very collectible signed 45s,
which they can add to their non existing box set/japanese rarities
invisible 'collections':hammer:

@Nerak: Because he still has a kind of imaginary muzzle, is looking for a record company and still tends to give his opinion on things he has no connection to. Even if he only knows in the back of his mind, that people have been "shooting" against the government in France for weeks, that's enough for me to see that he would like to get rid of even more if only he could. But go ahead and file this under: "It's hard to live like Morrissey in these times, to embrace individual thought and independent thinking, but it seems it's more important than ever that we all try to adopt his confidence and bravery." like some other fans.
:rolleyes:

file under 'unknown arabic language' .:hammer:

In my eyes, you make it very easy for yourself. Because Morrissey is always soooo concrete politically and if he is, he doesn't want to have been!!!! Calling for revolution in France just shows me how far away he is and how high up in his safe ivory tower. I live just a stone throw away from the french boarder. The unrest is currently strongest in France, as far as Europe is concerned, and it is directed against the Corona policy. Such a thing is an unnecessary, arrogant statement and is only applauded by the rest of the fanbase, with whom he has fool's liberty. I thought you could differentiate a little better. Especially you.

o_O

Moz lives in an ivory tower a stone throws away from a french boarder?:crazy:
did you pour coors in your ukrainian black pea soup? WTF?
:hammer:

This is pretty true .
If you keep it on the level of fandom you have when you first get into M. Then it stays magical . The closer you get the less magical it all becomes.
You see very very clearly the artist shines as the man decays and is twisted in the most vile of ways.
He has a history of not paying people. Including someone with a handicapped kid. He plays with peoples lives and nobody in their right mind, would ever ever live with him.
When jake lived with him, he was a total heroin addict ., they also were not a couple, likes he makes out. Can you imagine how sick your mind is, that you tell the world you were in a relationship with a man that you were not?
Like all men of his ilk, he as battled booze and other things , to his credit he has beat them, pretty much .

He is a great great artist and that should be enough, one just wished he won the battle between light and dark . He gave it a good fight in his 20s and 30s but by 40s it was all over.
Don’t hold back any...
For 4uck sake

There's almost nothing in the UK or American press about unrest in France.

It makes no sense that he'd be calling for France start an actual revolution against Covid restrictions in Vegas in a room that's meant to have Covid restrictions without mentioning Covid.
There's almost nothing in the left wing press about the French protests. However, much of the population is relying more on citizen reports and alt news because it's not being covered in the left wing news. The libertarians, more independent minded libs and conservatives.

It makes sense that he would support France's civil disobedience from a place that's in early stages of the same restrictions. We are all connected around the world and going through the same thing.

There's almost nothing in the left wing press about the French protests. However, much of the population is relying more on citizen reports and alt news because it's not being covered in the left wing news. The libertarians, more independent minded libs and conservatives.

It makes sense that he would support France's civil disobedience from a place that's in early stages of the same restrictions. We are all connected around the world and going through the same thing.

I gather you're a right-wing anti-vaxxer.

But, as yet, he has said nothing.

You're right until now. Yesterday, Jean-Luc Mélenchon (left wing) says that he's against the health pass.

I gather you're a right-wing anti-vaxxer.
I wouldn’t assume so quickly, these days.
But, as yet, he has said nothing.

True, but don’t you think he would side with the people?

You're right until now. Yesterday, Jean-Luc Mélenchon (left wing) says that he's against the health pass.

I'm against vaccine passports, except for travel.

They're useless.

And a waste of resources.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom