Las Vegas, NV - The Colosseum at Caesars Palace (Aug. 29, 2021) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

How Soon Is Now? / Irish Blood, English Heart / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / Tomorrow / Alma Matters / Wedding Bell Blues / Half A Person / Knockabout World / I've Changed My Plea To Guilty / Lady Willpower / Never Had No One Ever / The Lazy Sunbathers / Back On The Chain Gang / Love Is On Its Way Out / Some Say I Got Devil / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Trouble Loves Me / Satan Rejected My Soul / Shoplifters Of The World Unite // Jack The Ripper

Setlist courtesy of Iris Marcial & FWD.

• Photo from amybatt70 / Instagram. Link posted by Famous when dead.

• Photos from dneur / Instagram. Link posted by Famous when dead:

• Shirt identification by Famous when dead:

Eddie Cochran (aged 15).

full

Media item:

Last edited:

What did he say? "Would you like to tiptoe through my two lips"???
Thank FWD and all of you for sharing those photos/videos!

Anyone get the sense the show ended early because of the mass of stage invaders? Moz looked like he was getting yanked hard by a fan before beating a hasty exit.

Anyone get the sense the show ended early because of the mass of stage invaders? Moz looked like he was getting yanked hard by a fan before beating a hasty exit.
I was told he was going to do a second encore song like he did the night before but the stage invasion cut that off.

I saw in a video they was yanking on Morrisseys arm or wrist pulling him forward where he could have easily fallen over stage monitor speaker into audience first row face first in the dark with security scrambling in the dark

I hope for safety sake the lights don’t go dark at the end of his set so it’s visible for him to escape free of being pulled by the grabbers. His security team must suggest this

he narrowly escaped

Encore interruptus? Takes me back to Motherwell Civic Hall 1995. Obviously. The story is gold, but it goes on..?

End of Ripper as being discussed above.
FWD.

Last edited:
No band introduction night one. Did he say anything about Alain, Solomon, drummer? Half think this is a trial period for some new version of the band

This didn't look too bad, but I can't help thinking that maybe it's time for people to stop trying to jump on stage to grab hold of Morrissey. The dude is 62 years old. It's not 1991 'Live in Dallas' anymore, and at this stage it's a bit like wrestling with your aged grandpa - it's all very undignified and no one comes out of it looking good. :paranoid:

This didn't look too bad, but I can't help thinking that maybe it's time for people to stop trying to jump on stage to grab hold of Morrissey. The dude is 62 years old. It's not 1991 'Live in Dallas' anymore, and at this stage it's a bit like wrestling with your aged grandpa - it's all very undignified and no one comes out of it looking good. :paranoid:
If he was 82 maybe I'd agree, but the man actually looked very well in those videos, be it due to losing weight or new trousers. It would be nice after a year of grieving and 18 months of social distancing(or in the case of some countries- a lifetime), if people could stop grabbing and just give him a warm hug from me for one. Looking forward to seeing what the next few nights bring, but so far he and the band , have not disappointed.

One thing I noted over the two gigs was the band were not introduced which I feel is a bit disrespectful and also when coming back on stage for the encore there is no coming to the front arms around each other in a line taking a bow
They haven't done that in a while though. Even before Alain returned.

They were really strict and Totalitarian this show, the black shirts, I mean guards. I was in third row and they denied us to go up to the stage, despite the good money we paid. You needed a fascist arm band, I mean, an orange wrist band, to get up front. What upset me also was people had those wrist bands and were SITTING DOWN. If you're not going to use it, give it to others!

Overall, show was 8/10. Good setlist.
Last night show was so much better
So you feel the "good money" you paid entitles you to do as you wish?
You paid for a 3rd row seat and got a 3rd row seat. Whatever happens with other fans is irrelevant (in this discussion).

What did he say? "Would you like to tiptoe through my two lips"???
Thank FWD and all of you for sharing those photos/videos!

Probably a reference to the song Tiptoe through the tulips by Tiny Tim. (Also used in the horror movie Insidious, where I first heard it).

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom