Las Vegas, NV - The Colosseum at Caesars Palace (Sep. 2, 2021) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

How Soon Is Now? / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Irish Blood, English Heart / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / Tomorrow / Alma Matters / Half A Person / Knockabout World / I've Changed My Plea To Guilty / Lady Willpower / Never Had No One Ever / The Lazy Sunbathers / Back On The Chain Gang / Love Is On Its Way Out / Some Say I Got Devil / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Trouble Loves Me / Let Me Kiss You / Shoplifters Of The World Unite // Jack The Ripper

Setlist courtesy of various Facebook live streams, FWD & checked against Setlist.fm

Last edited:
It is a bit odd though that over 5 nights the set list changes are minimal. If he's trying to get a deal you would have thought he would play a couple of the new songs. Without wanting to kick of a shit storm about New Order being crap, sucky or anything else, on their 4 night Miami residency last year they played 34 different songs.
And, by my count Morrissey has played 30 different songs over these three shows...

New Order is fine, great, legendary...but how many people would be let down if they didn't play "Bizarre Love Triangle" "Blue Monday" or "covered" a Joy Division song during their set? You have to appeal to the first-timers, the casual and the non-fanatics as well.

I was there last night and HSIN? EDILS Tomorrow and Shoplifters had the entire crowd excited, engaged and chanting Morrissey's name during the encore break.

The goal of a performer is to leave the audience satisfied and not a single person there seemed to be (truly) disappointed. Only complaints seem to be coming from here. He's 62, alive and still singing--what more do we need?

And, by my count Morrissey has played 30 different songs over these three shows...

New Order is fine, great, legendary...but how many people would be let down if they didn't play "Bizarre Love Triangle" "Blue Monday" or "covered" a Joy Division song during their set? You have to appeal to the first-timers, the casual and the non-fanatics as well.

I was there last night and HSIN? EDILS Tomorrow and Shoplifters had the entire crowd excited, engaged and chanting Morrissey's name during the encore break.

The goal of a performer is to leave the audience satisfied and not a single person there seemed to be (truly) disappointed. Only complaints seem to be coming from here. He's 62, alive and still singing--what more do we need?
This x 10

Back seat drivers (& over zealous fanatics) are always the worst. Moz is doing a sterling job over there.

Yikes. Imagine flying in and paying hundreds (if not more) for a ticket to hear this pathetic, 20 song setlist.

Can someone please ask Jessie to stop the gurning throughout every solo. Alan doesn't pull faces does he? It always appears that Jesse has an obstructed bowel. It is unsightly and not at all dignified. Last night I thought he was trying to rub his own face off.

Who or what is the Sad Glamour Whale?

It's a badge in the shape of a whale that a woman who Tweets under the name Sad Glamour gave to Morrissey in Vegas.

She's a nice person. Very sweet & funny.

It's a badge in the shape of a whale that a woman who Tweets under the name Sad Glamour gave to Morrissey in Vegas.

She's a nice person. Very sweet & funny.
Ah! Thanks for clearing that up. 👍🏻

sad_glamour_20210903_p_2654636245033200352_1_2654636245033200352~2.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

I am happy for anything he sings. I can’t be the only one. I am so overjoyed he’s even there singing. I can’t be the only one. What the hell are you guys always complaining about the setlist? It’s frankly bizarre.

All the livestream stuff I’ve seen so far has been unbelievingly amazing!! ❤️❤️🥺🥺

He is wearing a suit, and tie, and looks like the quarry era. Alain is playing guitar. Sigh. If this is a dream, I don’t wanna wake up.
You're not the only one who has noticed these things.

Well done for posting 🙏

In fairness the band probably had what....? 5 or 6 weeks to prepare / practice. How many songs do you think 3 new members can learn and perfect in that time?
He played 28 different songs over 3 nights so far.
At the Broadway residency, he played 36 different songs spread over 7 nights.
Not sure that the new band line-up has much of an impact on the number of different songs he play, Solomon and Alain have played many of these songs before.

Yikes. Imagine flying in and paying hundreds (if not more) for a ticket to hear this pathetic, 20 song setlist.
Spot on.
9/11- One day in America- on t.v.
every night.
Sure puts Morrissey and his pathetic act into stark contrast when you hear his bleatings whilst other men telling their stories.
Just f*** off Morrissey and grow up.

I probably should have added that the picture is from 2012 and was taken when he received the keys to Tel-Aviv. But I think that it's cute that he reuses earlier outfits. I am still a little disappointed that he hasn't worn an Elvis jumpsuit (yet).
Ok equally I think Moz looks great, he's very cute in that suit, currently I wouldn't change anything to Morrissey except:Wide jeans, tank tops, and hair up not so white... these are the no for Moz,
What Moz should wear in my opinion: narrow jeans, dress pants, T-shirts With sleeves, shirts, and the hair has to be nuanced, I mean that at the top, where the jopo is, it must darken it with an ash dye, but very subtle

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom