Letter Of The Month in the new Q Magazine

Uncleskinny

It's all good
Subscriber
2735719685_d80ccb6a6f_o.jpg

Peter

I know what I'm doing for the next 15 minutes. ;)

"Dear Q: In this day and age, you should be ashamed of yourselves for so callously flaunting your vile imperialistic Western bias. "English" breakfast? You may as well spit on Ghandi's grave you racist scum. Kuwaiti, Iranian, Chilean, and South Korean breakfasts are all equally tasty and I demand equal coverage of these vital cultural offerings..." e&c

"Dear Q: In this day and age, you should be ashamed of yourselves for so callously flaunting your vile imperialistic Western bias. "English" breakfast? You may as well spit on Ghandi's grave you racist scum. Kuwaiti, Iranian, Chilean, and South Korean breakfasts are all equally tasty and I demand equal coverage of these vital cultural offerings..." e&c

Hahahahahaha.

I think I love you xD

Every month, there is a mention of Morrissey in the letters sent by the readers. I did not post what I read then, because it was not really interesting/flattering. The last one I read said that Morrissey and Lou Reed were two grumpy men; the letter of the month before said that M. was fat.:cool:

Yes, but if you are laudatory, I don't know if your letter will be published.:cool:

Yes, I guess that is true. I'm going to have a good, long think about what to write. Ooh, you can also e-mail your letter which will save me buying a stamp!

I probably won't even write about Morrissey, I am thinking New York Dolls...but what do I write about?

Love PTxx.

That letter is fair enough, from what I hear the reaction was about Madness fans not being openminded enough to accept Morrissey, rather than anything he did onstage. It's a shame because I love Madness, but a lot of their fans were meatheads.

If I want to e-mail a letter does anybody know what information I need to include alongside the letter.

I assume I put my name but do I put my address and phone number etc.?

Love PTxx.

If I want to e-mail a letter does anybody know what information I need to include alongside the letter.

Love PTxx.
I think UncleSkinny has all those informations on his Q mag...Perhaps he could show you a scan ...:)
Next Letter of the month: How dares Morrisey criticizing the Great Kylie?:mad:
Or: Why didn't Morrissey get an OBE? :mad:
:p

but didnt he wrote the letter..hmm 16 years too late? well i can only imagine how many letters arrived at the nme office back then....i guess a lot?

Love PTxx.

Include full contact information. Many editors won't print letters unless they can verify the sender. I doubt the NME follows this standard, though. At the magazine I work for, we like to respond personally to letters to the editor, even if we don't print them.

I was pretty sad to see no mention of Morrissey in the current Q mag, in the letters from readers.:p
Then, suddenly, I read::eek:
Dear Q
Duets Special (Q 265)

A duets edition and no Siouxsie and Morrissey? Is this an interlude until Duets Part 2?(....)
Steve Long, Dewsbury.

Answer:
That's a damn good idea, Steve.

Oh Worm! I've always loved your wit and articulation, and I so thank you for considering us in your list of equal coverage... but we Chileans are all the way in the west!!! :D Maybe you wanted to say Chinese? We're just too close on the countries list. :D :p

Back
Top Bottom