Lil Wayne wears Smiths t-shirt

Heh. Not fair. You believe in the concept of "coincidence" the way most of us believe in the tooth fairy. :rolleyes:

Yeah, well someday I'm going to find a fortune under my pillow and all of you will be like "Wut?" :p

One of my kids has a Ramones shirt, and they like the music, too.

They refused to wear the Meat is Murder shirt, though, and now it's too small. :(

A couple of weeks ago someone on the tube called me 'hot mama' while I was carrying around a 1 year old with a the queen is dead t-shirt. :lbf:

Hey Worm, so I sit down to eat some cheese while my soup heats for lunch and what does my precious cheese packet ask me?

5185076629_f565590444.jpg

To which I say:

5185629134_49f9e1057c.jpg

:D

Hey Worm, so I sit down to eat some cheese while my soup heats for lunch and what does my precious cheese packet ask me?

5185076629_f565590444.jpg

:lbf: Spooky!

My cheese rods cry out, "Why me?" before I eat them. :)

As for the Issue At Hand, maybe I'll have to re-think my answer...

'Kay, done. :rolleyes:

:lbf: Spooky!

My cheese rods cry out, "Why me?" before I eat them. :)

As for the Issue At Hand, maybe I'll have to re-think my answer...

'Kay, done. :rolleyes:

Ooh sweet Worm. Don't make me tie you to the hook and go fishing with you. :p

Unfortunately, if you did, they don't have a cure yet for what you'd catch. :rolleyes:

Lol. I suppose I shouldn't tease the only person who reads my posts, or least says he does. :) I like you worm. I housesit for this lady who feeds worms to wild birds during their nesting and mating season and she cleans them and feeds them oatmeal and apples, these are the worms before she sacrifices them to the birds. I always think as I'm sifting the poop out of the worm bin, "I wonder how worm is doing? " I swear to God. :D

Lol. I suppose I shouldn't tease the only person who reads my posts, or least says he does. :) I like you worm. I housesit for this lady who feeds worms to wild birds during their nesting and mating season and she cleans them and feeds them oatmeal and apples, these are the worms before she sacrifices them to the birds. I always think as I'm sifting the poop out of the worm bin, "I wonder how worm is doing? " I swear to God. :D

Yes, well, some already think I'm full of shit, so I guess that image fits. :)

Something monosyllabic, so they can understand it?

No, the answer was "Mancunian." :p I had two cheeses. The other one was "What mammals milk is 54% fat?" I was a whale, I forget which one, maybe a blue whale. I'm not digging through the trash to find the wrapper, some coincidences can pass.

No, the answer was "Mancunian." :p I had two cheeses. The other one was "What mammals milk is 54% fat?" I was a whale, I forget which one, maybe a blue whale. I'm not digging through the trash to find the wrapper, some coincidences can pass.

I don't believe that this guy really know what The Smiths is/was. And as Somedizzywhore said on his/her blog, "I am pretty sure Lil Wayne has NOT seen the Hand In Glove album art", 'cause if he did, he wouldn't wear this t-shirt.

I don't believe that this guy really know what The Smiths is/was. And as Somedizzywhore said on his/her blog, "I am pretty sure Lil Wayne has NOT seen the Hand In Glove album art", 'cause if he did, he wouldn't wear this t-shirt.

His favorite band is Nirvana, so I highly doubt that he doesn't know who The Smiths are. Stop pretending that only some elite music fans know who The Smiths are.

Again, you displayed your narrow-mindness.

I'm glad that Lil Wayne likes The Smiths.

D'you really think that? Well... it's only your opinion.. if you like him and his narrow musical skills. I say it cause I am not expert on Morrissey or Smiths, I listen lots of other artist and I don't defend anyone just 'coz this one likes Smiths/Morrissey or sings a M's song.

I know it sounds arrogant, but it's not.

Tags
threadoftheday
Back
Top Bottom