Lil Wayne wears Smiths t-shirt

He's the cosmic dancer....

I think he flogs anyone who doesn't call him the CEO. Maybe "CEO of cosmic dancing" would suffice. :)

Incidentally, on the subject of LW and rock music, this is a cool site:

Black Rock Coalition

"Rock and roll, like practically every form of popular music across the globe, is Black music and we are its heirs. We, too, claim the right of creative freedom and access to American and International airwaves, audiences, markets, resources and compensations, irrespective of genre."​

You'll find some real 'diamonds' on that site! Visit and get 'lost'! *ba-dum-ching*

Last edited:
I'm impressed 'bout how long is lasting this thread.
It came to page number seven.

Last edited:
Re: Lil Wayne in morrissey shirt

do you not find it suspicious that in both photos lil waynes in exactly the same position? its got to have been photoshopped. although he is wearing a smiths tshirt on his new album cover :thumb: go on weezy!

Re: Lil Wayne in morrissey shirt

do you not find it suspicious that in both photos lil waynes in exactly the same position? its got to have been photoshopped. although he is wearing a smiths tshirt on his new album cover :thumb: go on weezy!

It was a joke. But since the thread was merged it was taken out of context.

Re: Lil Wayne- now in morrissey shirt !

looks like he saw the 'your arsenal' tour

I don't have the photoshop ability I'm afraid.... but surely he has a t-shirt with the picture of Morrissey's arse tattooed with "your arse n all"

Dave

I'm a Lil Wayne Fan. And I can vouch for his artistic credibility. As someone who can appreciate an English poet like Mozza and boyz from da hood like Wayne, I feel qualified to comment.

Wayne is a modern poet. Anyone who has heard him rap will understand. If you don't get it, you don't feel it. You feel me?

Well, hello. You look a bit like Cher from X factor when viewed from the right angle and in the right light (behind, pitch black).

Hun, you must be tired. Because you've been running through my mind all day.

So, are you a Wayne groupie too?

I think I'm going to be sick.

Ha. Well Russian child prostitute was not the 'look' I was going for, so I'm quite offended that you even mentioned her. But yes, luckily I only look like her in 'pitch black', from behind.

Hmmm...no, not a Wayne groupie. But I'm well ghetto innit.

If I had to choose whether to wave my hands in the air (in the manner of just not caring) at a Lil Wayne show or flexing my abs with my shirt off at a Lil Romeo 'event,' I'm not sure which I'd prefer. All I know is I feel it.

Tags
threadoftheday
Back
Top Bottom