Lil Yachty wears Morrissey shirt in his new music video "Pardon Me"

Tim writes:

rapper Lil Yachty wears a Morrissey shirt with vertical text. Image in video is pixelated. also posted on Instagram:

full

full

UPDATE Aug. 15:

MORRISSEY'S SYNDICATE IS STILL READY TO SQUARE OFF TO THE TIZZY-WIZZY PEARL-CLUTCHERS

Related item:

Last edited:
At the risk of setting her off again, Ben's book was about the way institutions (& in particular The Labour Party) have adopted a system of patronage based on fixed identities that entrench inequality & division rather than creating the equality & diversity it promises.

In no way did it imply that white people were being attacked or replaced & at no point did it advocate white nationalism.

He favours a pluralist concept of citizenship - a civic nation/union. So, not junking the past & not excluding new people from belonging to it.

It's a work in progress.

View attachment 58399
Overall, the book says so much more than what Ben Cobley wrote in it.

It's a book of information, not so much opinion.

It exposes from top to bottom the pernicious methods of the woke Diversity Industry, their double standards, and their blatant racial and class prejudice. It reveals that their most despised group in society is the white working class.

It does not say what the outcome of their project will be - that is left for the reader to surmise. But it does say that if you are a member of one of Diversity's "out groups" (i.e white / working class) the only way to avoid suffering the hateful racial/classist prejudice of the woke Diversity Industry is by joining and cheerleading for it.

Last edited:
Overall, the book says so much more than what Ben Cobley wrote in it.

It's a book of information, not so much opinion.

It exposes from top to bottom the pernicious methods of the woke Diversity Industry, their double standards, and their blatant racial and class prejudice. It reveals that their most despised group in society is the white working class.

It does not say what the outcome of their project will be - that is left for the reader to surmise. But it does say that if you are a member of one of Diversity's "out groups" (i.e white / working class) the only way to avoid suffering the hateful racial/classist prejudice of the woke Diversity Industry is by joining and cheerleading for it.

It's not left for the reader to surmise - you missed it or you're lying.

You're also exaggerating - the point is that we're not delivering, not that we're inflicting suffering.

Bit horrifying to note Aztec is against citizenship (or pro white nationalism). Makes all the California stuff more unpleasant.

Here’s a reality check more then likely they have no idea who Morrissey is and probably think he’s some 50s singer or the lead singer of the Doors, it’s more likely someone in wardrobe gave him the shirt to wear.

That's a perfect example of a politician's (non) answer.

You refuse to tell me why TV adverts are dominated by blacks/black families/black men with white partners in a still predominantly white nation.

I'll tell you why. They want white women to watch and "do as they see". They want white women to specifically breed with black men (not Asians who have a high work ethic and family structure) as this will help to literally obliterate the white race.

So we have high immigration, low white birth rates, endless anti-white psy-opping in media, and the few white women who do want children are instructed to breed with a group known for a low work ethic, no family structure and the most violence against women.

That's the several pronged way to genocide a race without firing a single bullet.

Reveal that you know their pernicious game and they get apoplectic.
You say it like it’s a bad thing. The eradication of the racist whites will be completed before your pathetic death. You will live long enough to see the end of racist white “culture”. Every white racist Mozzzz supporter will regret their decision to believe that their race is superior.

🎶 Islam for the English
Iiiiiiiiislam for the English 🎶

"I relish Morrissey because his subversive artistry and non-conformist
worldview, resonates with my perspective and offers perspicacity against
the societal structures that subjugate my existence."

- Lil Yachty (Vibe Magazine 2019)

:tiphat: :cool:

Glad to see you spent your entire day looking that up, just so you can prove me wrong, congratulations.

Here’s a reality check more then likely they have no idea who Morrissey is and probably think he’s some 50s singer or the lead singer of the Doors, it’s more likely someone in wardrobe gave him the shirt to wear.

Ya cornballs got the answer right in front of ya and ain't got the sense to notice.
Didn't ya see at the bottom of Yachty's post where he called him and Future
The Last Of The International Playboys?
Kinda funny how he can quote a Moz song, but doesn't know who Moz is.
Donk!

You say it like it’s a bad thing. The eradication of the racist whites will be completed before your pathetic death. You will live long enough to see the end of racist white “culture”. Every white racist Mozzzz supporter will regret their decision to believe that their race is superior.

🎶 Islam for the English
Iiiiiiiiislam for the English 🎶
You are correct. The eradication of whites is happening and will be completed - whether they are racist or not.

So, is Morrissey literally a pixellation-worthy obscenity now..?

It's in a music video, it's copyrighted material, that's why they had to censor it. For Yachty to purposely take a pic for his own private posting, that's respect to Moz.

Tim writes:

rapper Lil Yachty wears a Morrissey shirt with vertical text. Image in video is pixelated. also posted on Instagram:

full

full

UPDATE Aug. 15:

MORRISSEY'S SYNDICATE IS STILL READY TO SQUARE OFF TO THE TIZZY-WIZZY PEARL-CLUTCHERS

Related item:

I wish my shoes were that shiny.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom