Lisbon - Coliseum (Oct. 6, 2014) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Set List:

The Queen Is Dead / Speedway / Certain People I Know / The Bullfighter Dies / Kiss Me A Lot / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Istanbul / Neal Cassady Drops Dead / Earth Is The Loneliest Planet / Trouble Loves Me / Kick the Bride Down The Aisle / One Of Our Own / I'm Not A Man / Hand In Glove / Meat Is Murder / One Day Goodbye Will Be Farewell // Asleep / First Of The Gang To Die

set list provided by Lionsy.

Posted by docinwestchester:

Pics from Imagem do Som / Facebook:

lisbon2.jpg

lisbon3.jpg

Link posted by CrystalGeezer (original post):

@Vivahate72 / Twitter:

Err not my photo from tonight! #morrissey

lisbon.jpg

Last edited:
I don't think Morrissey is important. I don't know where you got that impression. He has become an utter irrelevance. He hasn't sold out though, I'll give him that. Tickets are still available for most dates.
Get your garbage off of here Cornhead.

This is a thread about the Lisbon concert. Not a place for your trolling. Everybody sees right through you....Little man.

I am surprised how quickly the press have jumped on this apparent admission by Morrissey.

Does it bother you that the worldwide press is giving him so much attention and that so many people care? You must be so disappointed that you had to wait til today to make an appearance, as if the world has been waiting for you to weigh in.

This is a thread about the Lisbon concert. Not a place for your trolling. Everybody sees right through you....Little man.

You can't talk to me like that. I'm a dinosaur hunter. Look. I've got the hat.

He spends a lot of time addressing an "utter irrelevance", doesn't he?

I am surprised how quickly the press have jumped on this apparent admission by Morrissey. He did not mention cancer treatment just cancerous tissues and the press seem to not have taken into account Morrissey's history of hyperbole and outright lying.

There are only so many internal places on the human body you can scrape from the outside. Bearing in mind Morrissey's previous ailments in his case the throat seems to start favourite. It may well be that rather than cancerous tissues they have discovered pre-cancerous cells.

My wife had pre-cancerous cells lasered out of an intimate place, and she's still fine twenty years later.

Also it does seem strange that such an announcement would be made in a minor interview in the Spanish press. You would expect such a thing to be announced on TTY. At least he can claim a translation error.

If he hasn't got cancer after all it might all be a bit embarrassing. Only Morrissey could engineer a situation where it might be better for his reputation if he did.

The most (only) astonishing thing about this post by Cornhole is the fact that he claims to have a wife and having been married for decades. This means that someone actually stands to be around him, despite his vile and troubling nature. And it also means that he must be quite old, which surely can't be, since his behaviour is the stuff of an attention seeking 14 year old girl.
I'm confused.

I am surprised how quickly the press have jumped on this apparent admission by Morrissey. He did not mention cancer treatment just cancerous tissues and the press seem to not have taken into account Morrissey's history of hyperbole and outright lying.

There are only so many internal places on the human body you can scrape from the outside. Bearing in mind Morrissey's previous ailments in his case the throat seems to start favourite. It may well be that rather than cancerous tissues they have discovered pre-cancerous cells.

My wife had pre-cancerous cells lasered out of an intimate place, and she's still fine twenty years later.

Also it does seem strange that such an announcement would be made in a minor interview in the Spanish press. You would expect such a thing to be announced on TTY. At least he can claim a translation error.

If he hasn't got cancer after all it might all be a bit embarrassing. Only Morrissey could engineer a situation where it might be better for his reputation if he did.
if you do in fact have a wife I'm sure she would rather have died of cancer 25 years ago than had to suffer you for all those years, you disgusting, vile, hate- filled little moron

if you do in fact have a wife I'm sure she would rather have died of cancer 25 years ago than had to suffer you for all those years, you disgusting, vile, hate- filled little moron

Idiot. Go chomp on some potatoes you toothless simpleton. Irish f***.

you're getting mixed up arsehole, you're not a dinosaur hunter, you're a dinosaur

Hello derrrr, British Passport, British taxpayer! Where have you been? Trying to source Lucky Charms in Asda again? You do love the crack though, I've heard. Sorry. Craic.

- - - Updated - - -

You sound very angry, Brit. "Woy" is "dat"?

The most (only) astonishing thing about this post by Cornhole is the fact that he claims to have a wife and having been married for decades. This means that someone actually stands to be around him, despite his vile and troubling nature. And it also means that he must be quite old, which surely can't be, since his behaviour is the stuff of an attention seeking 14 year old girl.
I'm confused.

Gregor Whosa. Now in his eighth great year of saying f*** all of importance.

---------------------------------------------

Now, on a serious note, has Morrissey got cancer, or is it a desperate attention seeking attempt to boost ticket sales? We know someone as full of hate and as vicious and unpleasant as Morrissey has been in recent years probably brought it upon himself if true, of that there can be little doubt. You cannot carry that much hate around with you without it having some adverse effect on your body.

Is he just angling once more for column inches? He forgot to mention it in his book. You'd think it might have been worth a mention. He needs to release a statement before it all gets out of hand and he can't show his face in public again.

By the way, the blue rose idiots (there were two of them) were a pair of 14 year old sisters, who looked like they were locals. As they were children, I will forgive them for reading bullshit online, and being taken in by insane cultists. Morrissey refused to take their blue rose, despite them waving it about and pointing at it all gig. Finally, they chucked it on stage at the encore, and one of the crew immediately rushed on and swept it offstage - we all laughed.

:lbf:

Hello derrrr, British Passport, British taxpayer! Where have you been? Trying to source Lucky Charms in Asda again? You do love the crack though, I've heard. Sorry. Craic.

- - - Updated - - -

You sound very angry, Brit. "Woy" is "dat"?
not angry at all jb, homophobic jibes AGAIN!!, you're definitely a dinosaur, you do know what they say about those who protest too much? Worried that you'll have 1 shandy too many and end up with a mouthful?

Idiot. Go chomp on some potatoes you toothless simpleton. Irish f***.

What's wrong with being Irish? Your reply was just as ignorant as Irish Blood's.
You spastic.
P.s. There's nothing wrong with being a spastic, but a prejudiced racist bastard spastic is too c***ish for words.

I think Boz's Fu Manchu thing he's got going makes him look like a nutcracker. :D Maybe he's a ballbuster.

10710835_305472676322271_5122159414195319676_n.jpg

Now, on a serious note, has Morrissey got cancer, or is it a desperate attention seeking attempt to boost ticket sales? We know someone as full of hate and as vicious and unpleasant as Morrissey has been in recent years probably brought it upon himself if true, of that there can be little doubt. You cannot carry that much hate around with you without it having some adverse effect on your body.

Is he just angling once more for column inches? He forgot to mention it in his book. You'd think it might have been worth a mention. He needs to release a statement before it all gets out of hand and he can't show his face in public again.

Assuming that you are being serious, you are way out of line: cancer has nothing to do with attitude. Were that so, many hateful people would die young, and many nurturing, loving people would live to a ripe old age. We all know that is not the way of the world. Cancer does not care, nor does it pick and choose.

Also, recent studies show that pessimists actually live longer than optimists, so Morrissey should be fairly well set for a ripe old age:

http://www.smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/pessimists-live-longer-than-optimists-525/?no-ist

As for his book: the manuscript was handed in years ago, probably long before any "scraping" had occurred.

If you are going to continue your assault on Morrissey's popularity, at least stick with a reality-based argument. :)

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom