Live in Dallas

Has the intro music used at the start of Live In Dallas been used in any subsequent tours, namely from Ringleaders to Swords? It just seems so familiar and it's driving me mad.

Ta if anyone can help me, it'd be much appreciated :)

Has the intro music used at the start of Live In Dallas been used in any subsequent tours, namely from Ringleaders to Swords? It just seems so familiar and it's driving me mad.

Ta if anyone can help me, it'd be much appreciated :)

I believe it has only been used in the Kill Uncle tour, and maybe in smithstours (?). The song is Wayward Sisters by Klaus Nomi, a song by Henry Purcell from the opera Dido and Aeneas. I hope this helps you a bit.

im sure it has been used on another later tour, im not 100% but something is telling me the roundhouse gigs??

It was defo used at the roundhouse gig on the friday

I believe it has only been used in the Kill Uncle tour, and maybe in smithstours (?). The song is Wayward Sisters by Klaus Nomi, a song by Henry Purcell from the opera Dido and Aeneas. I hope this helps you a bit.

Amen!:thumb:

I'm thinking about the Arsenal shows,or Dusseldorf , the last 1992 one,
can't remember

btw, always loved the Smiths opening part when they used Romeo&Julia/Juliet
[mhh there's a huge fan first name is...,it's true you know]
it was at the time Rank was recorded

Last edited:
The 2007/2008 tour featured a rotating lineup of introduction pieces used on previous tours, including "Wayward Sisters."

I've just found it...didnt realise i'd transferred my videos to my laptop as well. Ten seconds past nine on 30th January 2008...so that was Donny. God that man is punctual. What a waste of a thread.

I've just found it...didnt realise i'd transferred my videos to my laptop as well. Ten seconds past nine on 30th January 2008...so that was Donny. God that man is punctual. What a waste of a thread.

just looked on passionsjustlikemine.com and it was used for the whole of theat u.k leg:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom