Liverpool 7/11/09 Roll Call

I'll be sacrificing being near the front for this one.

Will start queuing after man city kick burnley's ass :p

same here, hoping we beat popeys arse, although i still hope to get somewhere near the front

.....Ermm....anyone ordered tickets through "DisasterMaster", for Liverpool, and Actually got 'em yet ??? ....I'm getting a bit worried now......Postal strikes, and all that gubbins......

.....Ermm....anyone ordered tickets through "DisasterMaster", for Liverpool, and Actually got 'em yet ??? ....I'm getting a bit worried now......Postal strikes, and all that gubbins......

I'm waiting for quite a few. These things come right in the end. In the past I have had to collect on the night. It's no problem.

Just wondering if anybody has had their tickets for Liverpool yet through the post?

I've been away for two months and have no idea if they were sent out or not.

Thanks Brel....will turn the Panic-o-meter down a bit....
Apologies to the other person who posted, but I cannoy go back and check your name while typing this...but I haven't got tickets yet either....

Dont worry people, tickets will be sent out soon, ticketmaster are usualy very quick at dispatcing, but as long as they are in your hand by the 5th november you will be fine, something for you to look forward to in the post instaed of a electric bill!

not recieved mine yet either, purchased mine from see tickets although it says on the site that they will be despatched in miodway in Oct.

Manchester Star & Garter on the Friday followed by Liverpool gig on the Saturday. Should be good:thumb::guitar:

I can't wait for this!!!....by the way LCG there is still standing tickets available from the liverpool echo website.

Anyone going from Liverpool to Manchester who could offer a ride (will cover petrol costs) or transport advice? Is an 11.30 train cutting it a bit fine?

Last edited:
Anyone going from Liverpool to Manchester who could offer a ride (will cover petrol costs) or transport advice? Is an 11.30 train cutting it a bit fine?

If your not going for a drink after the show you'll easy make the last train..

Or a couple of drinks get a cab..

Back
Top Bottom