Liverpool 7/11/09 Roll Call

I will make a point of staying until 7pm ( or so....)!! ...then a few slow drinks on the way to the Arena....hope to meet a few more of you there!! (....Bring a Brolly.....Rain predicted....ho hum.....).

XX from the "Sweet and tender hooligan" T-shirt!!

Last edited:
Excited!! :)

Getting back to Leeds after is prooving a nightmare tho, anyone heading there from Yorkshire? need advice!!

x

This gig has still not entirely sold out yet, although the standing has and the seating is limited...how many does the arena hold?

Yay my ticket arrived O.K. Thank God the postal strike was called off today!
My train gets in from Manchester around 6pm so I should be in The Poste House before 6.30...will you be in the upstairs or downstairs bar? I will look for a s and t hooligan shirt, I will prob.be wearing a black and white Moz t shirt.

It's about a 20 minute indirect walk

Excellent. Sorry to pester you, but is there ample parking around the Echo Arena, Albert Docks?

What time do you think Moz will appear on stage?

Post edit; Vauxhall Vixen answered my question. So leaving the Poste House around 7pm should give me ample time to make the gig.

Last edited:
There is a large car park at the Arena - Might take you a while to get out at the end though.

My guess is Moz will be on stage at between 8.50 - 9pm. Probably the latter.

Standing is sold out so should be a good turn out. I would imagine betwwen 8-10,000.

The last train back to Manchester will be busy!

Excellent. Sorry to pester you, but is there ample parking around the Echo Arena, Albert Docks?

What time do you think Moz will appear on stage?

Post edit; Vauxhall Vixen answered my question. So leaving the Poste House around 7pm should give me ample time to make the gig.

There are 1,600 parking spaces joined to the Echo Arena which cost £4.00 for the whole night. There are also thousands of other parking spaces, like Liverpool one, over the road, for a similar price (£6.00) which are rumoured to be less blocked on exit. I wouldn't worry.
Morrissey almost always comes on stage at about 9.00 pm

No worries, thanks, peeps. I have a lift to and from L'pool and Manchester, but like to be organised before I set off.

I parked in the arena car park last night-it was so busy it took us 45 minutes to get in and parked - just a word of warning, would be a shame to miss any of it!
It is right next to the arena but allow plenty of time, just in case!

i parked in the arena car park last night-it was so busy it took us 45 minutes to get in and parked - just a word of warning, would be a shame to miss any of it!

thanks

I parked in the arena car park last night-it was so busy it took us 45 minutes to get in and parked - just a word of warning, would be a shame to miss any of it!

I'll probably go for the £6 parking ticket spaces over the road instead then. :thumb:

Re: Liverpool 7/11/09 - 3 standing tkts for sale (face value)

3 standing tickets for sale (sorry for the double posting but dont want them to go to waste).

Text me on 07747765273.

Gary

Approx 9,000......Not absolutely sure though, Never been there myself....Yet....Viva tomorra!!!

That Depends on how busy it is in there....Maybe drinking outside on the street!!....it's only a small-ish pub....but a nice "Old fashioned" atmosphere...
Nothing special, but better than most "Modern" style bars, in my opinion...

should try the first national closer to echo arena and a bigger size than the poste, ales cheap to and near jesm stret train station

Back
Top Bottom