Liverpool Empire

Same, but row M... booooo!

Sold out by time I got there. Boo.

im struggling to believe theyre sold out by six minutes past ten, but thats what ticketbastard is saying. f***ing touts.

One for Hull. Couldn't get any for Brixton but I was only going to tout them anyway.

One for Hull. Couldn't get any for Brixton but I was only going to tout them anyway.

I tried to get one for hull but sold outttttttt. Ebay it is.
x

PHEW!
i managed to get a pair of seated tickets.
does anyone know whether it's all seated?
or where i could find a seating plan? I'm having a hard time on their website.
I'm so EXCITED! :D

PHEW!
i managed to get a pair of seated tickets.
does anyone know whether it's all seated?
or where i could find a seating plan? I'm having a hard time on their website.
I'm so EXCITED! :D

Yes, the Empire is all seated. If you google Liverpool Empire seating plan you will find it

WAAYYY managed o get on tinternet and get a couple of tickets, but how do i find out were im sat, ive got a email confirmation, but no seat numbers, also hopefully got a hull ticket, but no confirmation yet

Got tickets at 10.03, Row M in the circle, booo indeed. However at least Im going, could be much worse!

I wasted a good 4 minutes on the Empire with no result. So I swapped to Cambridge standing and got them no problem, and Great Yarmouth unreserved seating, again no problem. Finally got circle (row F) for the Empire.

It's a long time since I had to watch Morrissey from the circle. In fact, I only managed one song then, as I upped sticks and crashed in a box. Any boxes at the Empire?

YAY! thank you for your help with the seating plan Black Eyed, i was too stupid and excited to think of that.
I am happy with my seats, in the circel, but row A!
Liverpool!

how do i find out were im sat

I'm not sure seetickets tell you specific seats. But with ticketmaster it should tell you on the confirmation page, and on the confirmation email you get.

I'm sure if you call seetickets they could let you know though?

I'm not sure seetickets tell you specific seats. But with ticketmaster it should tell you on the confirmation page, and on the confirmation email you get.

I'm sure if you call seetickets they could let you know though?

yeah i cant get through at the moment, im hoping for for front row, but anything will do

Back
Top Bottom