London, England - Eventim Apollo (Sep. 20, 2015) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Suedehead / Alma Matters / Speedway / Ganglord / Staircase At The University / Kiss Me A Lot / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Istanbul / The World Is Full Of Crashing Bores / I'm Not A Man / The Bullfighter Dies / Mama Lay Softly On The Riverbed / Yes, I Am Blind / Oboe Concerto / I Will See You In Far-Off Places / Meat Is Murder / You'll Be Gone / Everyday Is Like Sunday // What She Said

setlist provided by Morran.

• Morrissey, Eventim Apollo, review: 'baffling' by James Lachno (3 of 5 stars) - The Telegraph. Link posted by Morran and Mike.
  • Review by Andy Page - God Is In The TV. Link posted by Bill Cummings.
  • Photo by denim_shoyts / Instagram (...Full set on @thelineofbestfit soon). Link posted by docinwestchester.

london1.jpg

Last edited:
Looking forward to tomorrow night's show.
Viva Morrissey.

btw, what the hell are you, bennt the butcher?

Some famous faces in the crowd tonight. I sat a couple of seats away from journalist Louis Theroux. David Walliams (Little Britain star/TV host) was in the foyer after the gig.

sorry. benny the buther.
are you upset about something?

The answer is posted before [MENTION=2924]bruthead[/MENTION], intro movie 08.30, Moz on stage 09.05.

He plugged tomorrow's concert.

Either he has something planned, or there are spare tickets (queue Benny-the-Bore).

He plugged tomorrow's concert.

Either he has something planned, or there are spare tickets (queue Benny-the-Bore).

Something is planned but who by ? Him, Benny or MI5 ? All aboard folks get ready for the ride. My money is on a Benny spectacular.

From up above
Meat fed Wilson

Having read the posts from Hull and Plymouth on here before today I was expecting a "half full" venue with a lukewarm audience but I have to say I got none of that.

Queues outside started early, I got there at 4:30ish and there were already about 100 people there, I'd say 500-600 by 6:30. Downstairs it was absolutely packed with an audience that was orgasmic for most of the set. Morrissey was also sounding (and looking great) and in a good mood I thought.

The set list is the only disappointment and I was hoping for some pleasant surprises but it was the same as Plymouth and Hull. A bizarre collection of obscure album tracks and b-sides... Also, the worst tracks from the "new" album... Were was Neal Cassady, Kick the Bride Down the Aisle, Earth is the Loneliest Planet and Scandinavia!

First of the Gang, You Have Killed Me, Irish Blood and That's How People Grow Up would have been nice... it's not like I'm asking for the Smiths tracks or all of Viva Hate and Bona Drag... :)
I mean if you want to continue to do bigger, you have to do the recent "hits"...

PS: sublime scary version (with backdrop) of Meat Is Murder. How can you eat meat after that...

Having read the posts from Hull and Plymouth on here before today I was expecting a "half full" venue with a lukewarm audience but I have to say I got none of that.

Queues outside started early, I got there at 4:30ish and there were already about 100 people there, I'd say 500-600 by 6:30. Downstairs it was absolutely packed with an audience that was orgasmic for most of the set. Morrissey was also sounding (and looking great) and in a good mood I thought.

The set list is the only disappointment and I was hoping for some pleasant surprises but it was the same as Plymouth and Hull. A bizarre collection of obscure album tracks and b-sides... Also, the worst tracks from the "new" album... Were was Neal Cassady, Kick the Bride Down the Aisle, Earth is the Loneliest Planet and Scandinavia!

First of the Gang, You Have Killed Me, Irish Blood and That's How People Grow Up would have been nice... it's not like I'm asking for the Smiths tracks or all of Viva Hate and Bona Drag... :)
I mean if you want to continue to do bigger, you have to do the recent "hits"...

PS: sublime scary version (with backdrop) of Meat Is Murder. How can you eat meat after that...

are you getting paid to post this? after 3 of the 6 or 7 world peace songs there was hardly any movement in the venue.
you could hear a pin drop.

i am almost certain the elvis song was a kerrygold outtake. he was saying something of the sort when the power went off.

My money is on either 'I Know it's Over' or 'Get Off the Stage'.

I meant when he decides to retire from all touring and music, he will play Well I Wonder. If he is serious about stop touring in the UK, then he is playing TALTNGO or I Know Its Over

The only real lull at the front was the Elvis cover.

At least Steven is complying with direction from the palace not to play The Queen is Dead.

The boys are ready to respond and it will be far worse then a simple power outage.

I see the gimmick song still makes the setlist.

Only one more show Steven and your career is over in the UK.

God Save The Queen

What f***ing boys? You thick, deluded spastic!

Benny, you really are an imbecile. Has Moz turned you down? Either way, do us all a favour and go and play chicken on the M5.

Just a point, it was packed tonight, up and down.

Viva Moz xx

Something is planned but who by ? Him, Benny or MI5 ? All aboard folks get ready for the ride. My money is on a Benny spectacular.

From up above
Meat fed Wilson

Shit will hit the fan tomorrow lets hope they have extra security on hand.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom