London, England - Eventim Apollo (Sep. 21, 2015) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

You'll Be Gone / Let The Right One Slip In / Suedehead / Speedway / Ganglord / Boxers / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Kiss Me A Lot / Staircase At The University / Alma Matters / Will Never Marry / My Dearest Love / The Bullfighter Dies / The World Is Full Of Crashing Bores / Oboe Concerto / Meat Is Murder / Now My Heart Is Full / Mama Lay Softly On The Riverbed / I Will See You In Far-Off Places / Everyday Is Like Sunday // The Queen Is Dead

setlist provided by Morran.

Last edited:
You'll be gone
Let the right one in
Suedehead
Speedway
Ganglord
Boxers
World peace
Kiss me a lot
Staircase
Alma Matters
Will never marry
My dearest love
Bullfighter
Crashing bores
Oboe concerto
Meat is murder
Now my heart is full
Mama riverbed
Far off places
Everydays Sunday
///
Queen is dead

Superb, he confirmed its the last uk show.

- - - Updated - - -

Fantastic crowd

The band are 'list of the found'!

You'll be gone
Let the right one in
Suedehead
Speedway
Ganglord
Boxers
World peace
Kiss me a lot
Staircase
Alma Matters
Will never marry
My dearest love
Bullfighter
Crashing bores
Oboe concerto
Meat is murder
Now my heart is full
Mama riverbed
Far off places
Everydays Sunday
///
Queen is dead

What a way to go!

Boxers!!!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Please tell me full footage of the show will pop up on YouTube please please please...

From a personal perspective that was the best I have seen him since Empress Ballroom in Blackpool on the Quarry tour. Great set, great crowd and great venue.

Superb, he confirmed its the last uk show.

- - - Updated - - -

Fantastic crowd

Oh London, it was set up for you...a great set list and a moving occasion and 80% of you couldn't be arsed!

(Apologies to the 20%) some people in front of me even having a laugh and a piss take out of the MIM video.

Razor x

I thought the Orange Order had "warned" him not to play Queen is Dead. Boxers was great to hear after a long time, but I hope the butt f***ers on this site don't start posting it was dedicated to Jake, his female wife, and children.

I actually almost felt sorry for you Brits and Euros and how you were acting all crazy just so he will come back in 5 years, while I will get to go to his shows in California at least 5 times every 24 months.

Goodbye Brits....I will not see you in far off places. I can't wait to kiss the sand on Malibu.

Anonymous-on British Airways First

I thought the Orange Order had "warned" him not to play Queen is Dead. Boxers was great to hear after a long time, but I hope the butt f***ers on this site don't start posting it was dedicated to Jake, his female wife, and children.

I actually almost felt sorry for you Brits and Euros and how you were acting all crazy just so he will come back in 5 years, while I will get to go to his shows in California at least 5 times every 24 months.

Goodbye Brits....I will not see you in far off places. I can't wait to kiss the sand on Malibu.

Anonymous-on British Airways First

What a charmless goodbye. Better off elsewhere, all round.

I did enjoy Sunday's gig.
However, the set list was better than last night which made it very special.

Morrissey started a cappella (I'm afraid I don't know the title of the song).
The first song was a surprise, then Let the Right One Slip In was started I knew we'd get some more treats!

Morrissey might had a wrong breath when he was singing Staircase at the University because he missed a verse.

On Sunday Boz was introduced as "from Bricklayers Arms" and "via satellite from Edgware Road" tonight.

Will Never Marry and My Dearest Love were my first time treats and Boxers. I'm so pleased to listen it live again.

Personally The Queen Is Dead finish was perfect!

Really hope Morrissey will keep this set list for the forthcoming shows.

Last edited:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom