Long before Quilloughby, Sebastian was (and still is) the best Morrissey parody

I don't know if that's supposed to be a Morrissey parody, but regardless it seemed 100% not funny.

For the sake of completeness:

Harry does put a little bit more effort in than Bernard. Action starts around 2:48.

whatever happened to craig kilborn?

whatever happened to craig kilborn?
Who is Craig Kilborn? Vic Reeves did "Morrissey the Consumer Monkey" but I didn't find that funny at all. Morrissey had a falling out with Vic Reeves over that. Then Vic Reeves started doing paintings of Morrissey!

It would be interesting to know all the comedians who have used Morrissey in some way. Morrissey was friends with the late Victoria Wood and Russell Brand. I don't know Morrissey was friends with other comedians? Which comedians are fans of Morrissey?

I used to like Vic Reeves until that happened and out of loyalty to Morrissey I stopped my support. Eric Morecambe was my favourite comedian. Some think he looked a bit like Vic Reeves and Philip Larkin. The late Victoria Wood played Eric Morecambe's mother Sadie in the drama made about Morecambe & Wise.

I don't like "The Simpsons" at all not after what they did to Morrissey and Michael Jackson.

Who is Craig Kilborn? Vic Reeves did "Morrissey the Consumer Monkey" but I didn't find that funny at all. Morrissey had a falling out with Vic Reeves over that. Then Vic Reeves started doing paintings of Morrissey!

It would be interesting to know all the comedians who have used Morrissey in some way. Morrissey was friends with the late Victoria Wood and Russell Brand. I don't know Morrissey was friends with other comedians? Which comedians are fans of Morrissey?

I used to like Vic Reeves until that happened and out of loyalty to Morrissey I stopped my support. Eric Morecambe was my favourite comedian. Some think he looked a bit like Vic Reeves and Philip Larkin. The late Victoria Wood played Eric Morecambe's mother Sadie in the drama made about Morecambe & Wise.

I don't like "The Simpsons" at all not after what they did to Morrissey and Michael Jackson.
Do you ever stop?

Do you ever stop?
I wish you would stop seeing race in everything lol. Yes, we know you HAD to accept those people on your council estate, funniest and most revealing comment you have made. LOOOL Get over it and forgive yourself.

Too many pork chops.
I recall talking to a bloke in a pub in Manchester many years ago. We got to discussing Bernard, well, he told me about going to the Embassy club and what entailed. It was so very funny. I just laughed out loud. I can’t repeat it coz it will cause offence. :rolleyes::crazy::rock::thumb:

I'm guessing Jo Brand is no longer a Morrissey fan probably like what happened with Kathy Burke. Eric Morecambe once described his hobbies as being the 3 "fs" fishing, football and photography. I wondered if he liked other sports like cricket and snooker. He also liked bird watching. I'm not sure if Morrissey would have approved of the fishing. Had Eric Morecambe lived longer he might have met Morrissey. Morrissey became sort of friends with Vic Reeves (Jim Moir) until the betrayal. I wondered why Morecambe & Wise never really made it in the USA they were massive in Britain and much loved.

I'm guessing Jo Brand is no longer a Morrissey fan probably like what happened with Kathy Burke. Eric Morecambe once described his hobbies as being the 3 "fs" fishing, football and photography. I wondered if he liked other sports like cricket and snooker. He also liked bird watching. I'm not sure if Morrissey would have approved of the fishing. Had Eric Morecambe lived longer he might have met Morrissey. Morrissey became sort of friends with Vic Reeves (Jim Moir) until the betrayal. I wondered why Morecambe & Wise never really made it in the USA they were massive in Britain and much loved.
Sometimes I wonder if people Morrissey 'hates', he really likes. Like davidt. Really? Hates this site, truly?

I recall talking to a bloke in a pub in Manchester many years ago. We got to discussing Bernard, well, he told me about going to the Embassy club and what entailed. It was so very funny. I just laughed out loud. I can’t repeat it coz it will cause offence. :rolleyes::crazy::rock::thumb:
What is the Embassy Club? Never heard of that before. Is it like a private members club or a gentleman's club? Is that Johnny Marr's friend Bernard Sumner?

Eric Morecambe was a comedian, writer and dancer, singer, actor entertainer. He had been performing since he was a young child. He understood the Music Halls variety entertainment tradition what they call Vaudeville in the USA. Morecambe & Wise one of the last links to the great British Music Halls.

Was the Embassy Club run by Bernard Manning? I was never a fan of Bernard Manning. Bernard Manning is different to Bernard Sumner.

I heard that the Embassy Club might be turned into a Christian Gospel Church. I think it is in the Manchester area.

The Embassy Club in London was different it was like the London version of the famous "Studio 54" nightclub in New York. From what I understand it wasn't a private members club or a posh gentleman's club.

Wasn't the comedian Frank Sidebottom friends with Mike Joyce?

Back
Top Bottom