Looking for poster of Tour of Refusal

DrugFreeForSatan

Bill Murray SuperFan
Hey guys, this is my first post here after following the forums for many years and I have a question for you.

They had the Years of Refusal cover photo posters for sale in two different versions, the cheaper one for (I think) 5 euros and the more expensive one for about 20 or so euros. I was a bit low on currency at the time of the gig and could only afford to grab the 5 euro one and ever since I've been bummed that I missed the boat on the fancier version.

What was special about the fancier version and where in the world can I get one?

Thanks!

Re: Poster question for people who attended the Tour of Refusal in the EU

Hey guys, this is my first post here after following the forums for many years and I have a question for you.

They had the Years of Refusal cover photo posters for sale in two different versions, the cheaper one for (I think) 5 euros and the more expensive one for about 20 or so euros. I was a bit low on currency at the time of the gig and could only afford to grab the 5 euro one and ever since I've been bummed that I missed the boat on the fancier version.

What was special about the fancier version and where in the world can I get one?

Thanks!

Welcome Satan!
The 'fancier' one was thicker card, supposedly gallery quality printing, shrink-wrapped and numbered.
Sorry, no idea where you can find one.

Re: Question for people who attended the Tour of Refusal in the EU

Thanks a lot, joe! Do you happen to know how many copies they printed?

Looking for a poster/print from the Tour of Refusal

Hey,

I'm looking to acquire a copy of the Years of Refusal cover photo poster/print that was sold on the Tour of Refusal in 2009. I'm specifically looking for the more expensive version that was printed on thicker card and was numbered, not the one printed on regular poster paper.

Let's see those PMs. :) Thanks!

Re: Question for people who attended the Tour of Refusal in the EU

Thanks a lot, joe! Do you happen to know how many copies they printed?

Mine is marked 33/500, so I'm assuming that they printed 500. By the end of that tour they'd marked down the price...markedly! I think I paid double what they ended up being offered for so I would bet they had more than a few left over. Heaven knows what happened to them; probably pulped.

Tags
poster tour of refusal
Back
Top Bottom