Looking for the best source of Morrissey 1988 Wolverhampton Video

OtherWisdom

I am one of the volunteers that has remastered four Smiths performances. I am aware of the few that are on YouTube. However, I would like to work with a better source than these.

If you have any information leading to the whereabouts of a better source, then please let me know.

I promise to remaster this show to the best of my abilities and make it available to everyone.

Thank you.

@DavidA

I don't know much about Morrissey's solo recordings so someone will likely know better than me.

Obviously it was recorded by Tim Broad and Sister I'm a Poet was included on Hulmerist. A version of that video, with a timecode, was released via Smithstorrents a while ago as an MP4. PJLM has more info. I made a side to side video to compare them.

I don't think I have that MP4 any more but someone here will have. You have a few options when it comes to audio.

Thank you for your help @DavidA For now, I'm just going to use the best YouTube source that I can find. If I unearth a better one, then I'll redo the work.
You will find a FLAC vinyl rip or 2 for comparison and the aforementioned MP4 in the Google Drive collection (see under Miscellaneous folder).
It is the 'moztictac' version, who was AKA the late & great Adam May who leaked it on ST - so I doubt you'll find better currently.
Regards,
FWD.

(@DavidA your memory going!? ;) )

You will find a FLAC vinyl rip or 2 for comparison and the aforementioned MP4 in the Google Drive collection (see under Miscellaneous folder).
It is the 'moztictac' version, who was AKA the late & great Adam May who leaked it on ST - so I doubt you'll find better currently.
Regards,
FWD.

(@DavidA your memory going!? ;) )
Well, I'll be damned! There's all the best source material that I need. Thanks so much!

Back
Top Bottom