Los Angeles, CA - Hollywood Bowl (Nov. 10, 2017) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

You'll Be Gone / I Started Something I Couldn't Finish / Glamorous Glue / I Wish You Lonely / Jacky's Only Happy When She's Up On The Stage / Kiss Me A Lot / When You Open Your Legs / How Soon Is Now? / Spent The Day In Bed / The Bullfighter Dies / Jack The Ripper / Home Is A Question Mark / My Love, I'd Do Anything For You / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Back On The Chain Gang / All The Young People Must Fall In Love / Speedway / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Meat Is Murder / Everyday Is Like Sunday // Suedehead / Shoplifters Of The World Unite

Setlist provided by an anonymous person

Last edited:
The set list was basically the same as SF. Although MIM and WPINOYB might have been reversed - don't quite remember though.

If you have missed this on the other thread, here it is again for you :)

Because you are talking as if you are just hearing this guy sing at the end for the first time. I have not been a Smiths or Morrissey fan for that long, and I'm aware of the change of singer at the end.

Maybe you should reread what I posted. I said in addition to finishing Speedway (not new), he is now fishing WPINOYB. I asked if Mando finishing WPINOYB is new on this tour b/c he did tonight. I think that is about as clear as I can be. I don't recall him doing that on the WPINOYB tour.

HAPPY MOZ DAY folks !!! :rock:

On this day it's traditional to dress in wool and cashmere (preferably brown embellished with a peacock feather).
Make arrangements to gather with friends and family and then cancel all plans at the last minute and leave them hanging in the cold.
Tell lies all day long.
Eat lots of cheesy cheese
Sing the gimmick songs : C I M / Bullshit Dies

PSSST !
SHHHHSSSSSS !
Everyone's gathered at my front door now freezing their tits and knackers off, so I'm just going to tell them that the international space station has crashed into the back of my house and the whole thing is off for now, I'll arrange another date next year.

Happy bullshitter day everyone :thumb: stay safe and cheese friendly

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

Maybe you should reread what I posted. I said in addition to finishing Speedway (not new), he is now fishing WPINOYB. I asked if Mando finishing WPINOYB is new on this tour b/c he did it tonight. I think that is about as clear as I can be. I don't recall him doing that on the WPINOYB tour.
No I can't see 'in addition to' anywhere. But it doesn't matter anyway :thumb:

On this day it's traditional to dress in wool and cashmere (preferably brown embellished with a peacock feather).
Make arrangements to gather with friends and family and then cancel all plans at the last minute and leave them hanging in the cold.
Tell lies all day long.
Eat lots of cheesy cheese
Sing the gimmick songs : C I M / Bullshit Dies

PSSST !
SHHHHSSSSSS !
Everyone's gathered at my front door now freezing their tits and knackers off, so I'm just going to tell them that the international space station has crashed into the back of my house and the whole thing is off for now, I'll arrange another date next year.

Happy bullshitter day everyone :thumb: stay safe and cheese friendly

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:
Nice to see you back Benny! It has been a while :)

For whatever reason, they didn't show Morrissey on the screens, so unless you were up close you barely saw him.

He was in a good mood, two people got hugs.
I was hoping to hear a new song tonight but i left happy.

If you are going tomorrow night, bundle up it was really cold.

We were in the pit right next the to speakers and the microphone was dropped a few times. It legitimately sounded like gun shots. We were about to bolt but Moz just dusted his stuff off and kept on going.

We were in the pit right next the to speakers and the microphone was dropped a few times. It legitimately sounded like gun shots. We were about to bolt but Moz just dusted his stuff off and kept on going.

I heard that! But am I right that he walked off at the end of Shoplifters without saying any sort of goodbye? As a result, I thought there would be another encore song.

I heard that! But am I right that he walked off at the end of Shoplifters without saying any sort of goodbye? As a result, I thought there would be another encore song.
Yes! I thought the show was getting a little bit weak at the end, and there was no real goodbye. Plus they left that weird grinding noise go on afterwards so everyone was waiting for another song.

Yes! I thought the show was getting a little bit weak at the end, and there was no real goodbye. Plus they left that weird grinding noise go on afterwards so everyone was waiting for another song.

You're right - there was also that noise still playing. I told my friends to wait up and not leave as it wasn't over ... it was and it took a lot longer to get to the car :-(

Didn't one person get on the stage but didn't make it to Morrissey (stopped by security) and he said "goodbye" to that person as they were hauled off?

Last edited:
You're right - there was also that noise still playing. I told my friends to wait up and not leave as it wasn't over ... it was and it took a lot longer to get to the car :-(

Didn't one person get on the stage but didn't make it to Morrissey (stopped by security) and he said "goodbye" to that person as they were hauled off?
That could well be - I think I saw 2 crashers talking to him and he left right after.

I Started...:

Lonely:
(audio ok, very far away image).
Dancing With Myself.

HSIN:

Jack The Ripper:

Regards,
FWD.

Oh, and some potato footage of Billy Idol:

Last edited:

Trending Threads

Back