Los Angeles CA - Hollywood Bowl (Oct. 26, 2019) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

You'll Be Gone / Suedehead / Irish Blood, English Heart / Is It Really So Strange? / Wedding Bell Blues / Morning Starship / Lady Willpower / I Wish You Lonely / I’m Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Home Is A Question Mark / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Why Don't You Find Out For Yourself / Days Of Decision / Back On The Chain Gang / Yes, I Am Blind / Never Again Will I Be A Twin / Some Say I Got Devil / Everyday Is Like Sunday / I’ve Changed My Plea To Guilty / Jack The Ripper / Jacky's Only Happy When She's Up On The Stage // I Won't Share You / How Soon Is Now?

Setlist courtesy of @LifeIsVeryLong, Anon & setlist.fm

Last edited:
You need to be very careful NealCassidy.
When The Wizard of Moz finds out it was you that informed the world that he was signing and selling other artists albums at $300 a pop on the merch stall @ Hollywood Bowl.
You’re gonna get ejected from any future tours if he ever does any. You are now on the banned list.
Moz and the Lawnmowers will be wearing 4ck NealCassidy T-Shirts.
You have been warned.

NealCassidy is a grass. :rofl:

Just wait till Vegan Belland, Puppet Penis, Ketchup Bum and all the other delusional lot find out it was you that grassed the cult leader up :tiphat:

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

Skinny, you are losing the ability to write one coherent sentence, you are going downhill very fast. Should seek psychiatric help.

As that involves putting one foot in front of the other without falling over, I seriously doubt that you did.

'Cheers'? Really? That's not a very Germanic expression. Anyone would think that you are one the many voices in Peter's loony head.

Anyway, keep up the good work, we are all listening to your fascinating insight.

Not a very Germanic expression? Oh the irony...as I write to you in English...cheers!

Last edited:
No... No, I still haven’t stopped laughing at Tommy Morrissey selling his old record collection for $300 each yet. f***ing hell. It’s amazing.

a776373bc84b917f7c06982815538712.jpg

FWD.

Rock NYC review (gallery of 30 photos):

Morrissey And Interpol At The Hollywood Bowl, Saturday October 26th 2019

By Alyson Camus

View attachment 53291

Excerpt:

It was certainly not a coincidence if the LA Times published this very woke article just a few days before Morrissey’s show at the Bowl, it looked like a campaign to do some damage or at least to slow down the ticket sales. However, after attending the concert in the pool, after standing so close to the stage among his most adoring fans, I am happy to report that many people are still moved to tears when listening to Morrissey, and the expression of joy on all these faces was real. So where is the controversy? Where was the woke culture last night? It was nowhere to be found, but it jumped right back at my throat after posting a few pics on social media, I could not believe the shitstorm… There is no middle ground for Morrissey, he is either adored or hated, venerated like a god or described with the vilest insults. Last night, the love fest at the Hollywood Bowl never addressed any controversy and problematic statements that Morrissey may have made about Brexit, immigrants or Chinese people. Morrissey didn’t say too much on the subject either, just ‘I would like to remind you, be brave, speak out, it’s contagious’, and that was about it, as his most political move may have been showing photos of the yellow jackets in France during ‘I’m Throwing My Arms Around Paris’.

View attachment 53293

http://rocknyc.live/morrissey-and-interpol-at-the-hollywood-bowl-saturday-october-26th-2019.html

Regards,
FWD.

Finally, some real journalism.

One more Hollywood Bowl review from Outsideleft: outsideleft.com/main.php?updateID=1683

The reviewer doesn't take the usual route of condemning Morrissey, but shows some sympathy.

Excerpt: Still, it was easy for me, an American, to justify his bluntness. Most of what he was talking about was local politics, and to be frank, I don’t have the capacity to worry about what Morrissey’s rallying against anymore. I have local problems of my own that take priority these days.

It's the f***ing hollywood bowl and he opens with that lame ass "You'll be gone"??????? Now that's f***ing offensive. Mind boggling.

I reckon that's Hope Sandoval's nephew, the same kid from the Ax the Brittish album cover mate tit c*** thick twat wacker inn n n nnn nn nnn n n it.

I am above making comments about Morrissey's appearance, primarily due to concerns about my own and thus I do not want to be a hypocrite. However, I have to ask, has he managed to sort that weird mullet thing he has going on? Mostly offputting

All night he seemed to be playing with his hair, wind would push it up, he'd push it down, got a little silly no doubt.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom