Los Angeles CA - Hollywood Bowl (Oct. 26, 2019) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

You'll Be Gone / Suedehead / Irish Blood, English Heart / Is It Really So Strange? / Wedding Bell Blues / Morning Starship / Lady Willpower / I Wish You Lonely / I’m Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Home Is A Question Mark / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Why Don't You Find Out For Yourself / Days Of Decision / Back On The Chain Gang / Yes, I Am Blind / Never Again Will I Be A Twin / Some Say I Got Devil / Everyday Is Like Sunday / I’ve Changed My Plea To Guilty / Jack The Ripper / Jacky's Only Happy When She's Up On The Stage // I Won't Share You / How Soon Is Now?

Setlist courtesy of @LifeIsVeryLong, Anon & setlist.fm

Last edited:
In Camden ,he didn’t introduce the band, at the bowl, he jokingly told the audience he would let one person up on stage if they could name all the band members, then did not introduce the band again. The balls on this man! No respect for the crowd or his band mates.

Maybe he’s finally realised his “band” are taking the piss out of him and his condition.
Good for him I say.

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

Found this...

Big Press bashed Morrissey's gig at the Hollywood Bowl. Outsideleft just reviewed the performance... for the most part.

Excerpt: When I saw him that night at the Bowl in 2017, I was blown away by the performance. While the whipped microphone leads and gymnastics on the floor monitors were gone, the voice had richened and reached the depths I never thought it could go. (Compare his yips of “Handsome Devil” to the brute force of “Lady Willpower.”) He held the crowd that night.

Read here...

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom