Los Angeles, CA - Microsoft Theater (Nov. 1, 2018) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

William, It Was Really Nothing / Alma Matters / I Wish You Lonely / Hairdresser On Fire / Is It Really So Strange? / November Spawned A Monster / Spent The Day In Bed / Sunny / Jack The Ripper / The Bullfighter Dies / Dial-a-Cliché / If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look At Me / Munich Air Disaster 1958 / Back On The Chain Gang / Break Up The Family / When You Open Your Legs / Hold On To Your Friends / Something Is Squeezing My Skull / Jacky's Only Happy When She's Up On The Stage // Everyday Is Like Sunday / How Soon Is Now?

Setlist provided by an anonymous person

• Photos (4 total) posted by @MSTheater / Twitter via @Intl_Playgirl.

44736_los_angeles_1.jpg
  • Dan MacIntosh Review: Morrissey Lets Music do the Talking at Novo Show in LA - California Rocker. Link posted by Famous when dead.

Last edited:
BTW, does anyone have a list of tracks he's playing before his show? It was different than last years preshow playlist.

Grow up, be a man and shut your stupid mouth

It’s “mealy”, f***tard. Pick your battles. The comment was SPOT-ON and your response was about as clever as that of a drowning kitten.

Moz sounds pretty decent in those vids but shame about the band. f***ing dreadful. The strings on Dial a Cliche are just porous. ...and How Soon is Now should be empirically, verifiably left to Johnny Marr.

That lot of clowns have no business playing the music of The Smiths.

How soon is now! Ugly, angry, vulnerable and so intense - all in that beautiful, so very human way. The way we love him for.

Please, please come back to London...

David

This is one of the new opening videos on tour. Lost on you -LPBeautiful song. Heavy love theme to videos. Does anyone know what the French song was?

She's got a great voice. Can't help but notice it's similar to Hannah from Doll & The Kicks though, but more soulful around the edges.

That's actually a good setlist. I haven't been to any Morrissey shows for more than 10 years because I've been put off by the awful setlists. If he weren't such an awful old racist, I would consider buying a ticket.

Still have not seen any video from L A. Or Ventura for MUNICH AIR DISASTER.......does anyone have it, please?
Baby J caught last night too - so double disasters...

Regards,
FWD.

Last edited:
His head is definitely held high even after everything he has gone through, the sadness that seemed to be in every show several years back seems to be gone. The man can't hide when he is happy or sad! Exactly what I was hoping for, too good of a person to waste time being sad .

That's actually a good setlist. I haven't been to any Morrissey shows for more than 10 years because I've been put off by the awful setlists. If he weren't such an awful old racist, I would consider buying a ticket.

Why do you come here to read about "an awful old racist"? Pathetic.

I ye reckon no bokes that have posted here so far were even at the show and are an average 1.3 million miles away from Moz Angeles. What a fek joke mate inn nnn n n n n n it. All of us hometowners hate Moooneck Air Disaster and Jackie is a Ripper and wish Air Morrissey would drop them and why the f*** did he add them anyway mate inn din't innn n it? There is no reason because reckon I did not see any sunburned, fat, drunk Brit foreigner tourists. Notice how "Home is a ?" is not part of the set in Moz Angeles. Get it? Get it? It's nice to be close to Uncle Steve, but dude why do you smell like garlic, coffee, Stella Doro cookies, potato tacos, and Incinse-Avignon all mixed together when you sweat? You don't smell like that when you are buying blueberry muffins at the Calabasas Costco.

Rockworld24 and Gaetano your videos are great; thanks for sharing. Looks to have been an incredible show. Uncle-ninny can suck a big fat one and from the looks of that crowd it seems like a hell of a lot of people agree.
:guitar::guitar::guitar:

Bake Off on Tuesday and live in LA on Friday. Busy week.
Yep, she really enjoyed taking that face mask off when she returned home. Cover all the mirrors time. Even the jewish plastic surgeons had to draw the line somewhere.

Wow, great setlist. Was the Moz Sugar Skull t-shirt available for purchase?

Did Joan play, "I Hate myself for loving you"? If so, Moz should've played, "I'm hated for Loving";)

While i enjoyed hearing Dial-cliche...I didn’t love the lyric change. He sang “Be a cliche.” It took this romantic, echoey non-descript song of my youth and made it kinda lecture-y especially with the banner in back that something about IMAGINE NOT BEING AFRAID or something. Like it seems kinda mean to call your audience who just dropped hundreds of dollars to be there a “cliche.” I dunno maybe i read his intentions wrong but i was a little confused. But it still sounded beautiful. That fkn voice. Blerg. He can sing like no other. And scat with no abandon. It’s like watching a World Glossalalia Competition Finalist.

While i enjoyed hearing Dial-cliche...I didn’t love the lyric change. He sang “Be a cliche.” It took this romantic, echoey non-descript song of my youth and made it kinda lecture-y especially with the banner in back that something about IMAGINE NOT BEING AFRAID or something. Like it seems kinda mean to call your audience who just dropped hundreds of dollars to be there a “cliche.” I dunno maybe i read his intentions wrong but i was a little confused. But it still sounded beautiful. That fkn voice. Blerg. He can sing like no other. And scat with no abandon. It’s like watching a World Glossalalia Competition Finalist.
Wow, you do go out?
You were really there in the flesh?
Still a house sitter?
What's it like being around you?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom