Love Is On Its Way Out - MP3 (320 kbps)

Famous when dead

Vulgarian
This was in my In Box this morning with 'happy Brexit Day' attached to it (!?).
Thank you to 'anon' - I'm not a huge fan of politics, but the gesture is appreciated.
Passing it on to anyone interested (not from YouTube):

https://we.tl/t-BcqRtProJ7

Regards,
FWD.

Thanks FWD.

What a great Brexit Day gift!! Maybe we could get this song titled changed from LIOIWO, to WAOOWO - 'We are on our way out, we are on our way out' as in us (the UK) leaving the EU?

However, loving this track already...different style, beat, tempo from the first track, but just played it 3 times, yep, a grower, love it.
Lyrics a bit lacking tbh (dare I say lazy??), but love the choon & vocals. A little bit of Spanish guitar there...& a little bit of filler/padding/ambient sound - cue Joe Chiccarelli - seems to be obsessed with those types of things. Great voice as ever Moz.
Well done. 7/10 at the mo, could change with more plays, whereas BDYTTK went from an initial 9/10 to 10/10 quite quickly for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
It was also made available as an official MP3 from Townsend for those who pre-ordered the album/bundles from them, FYI. Great track! The album is becoming intriguing, IMHO.
This was in my In Box this morning with 'happy Brexit Day' attached to it (!?).
Thank you to 'anon' - I'm not a huge fan of politics, but the gesture is appreciated.
Passing it on to anyone interested (not from YouTube):

https://we.tl/t-BcqRtProJ7

Regards,
FWD.

Bland, boring, lazy and uninspired. The track with Thelma Houston was cynically tokenist and bonkers as f***, but next to this one comes over as a work of inspired genius. 1/10 - and I’m being far too generous by half.

Bland, boring, lazy and uninspired. The track with Thelma Houston was cynically tokenist and bonkers as f***, but next to this one comes over as a work of inspired genius. 1/10 - and I’m being far too generous by half.
you said it was crap in the original post so why would you download it if it was crap and if you say you didn't download it then why would you go to the download section to tell us what you said on the main page.
famous comes through again,cheers pal.

Thanks for posting it. I f***ing love this song now. It took a few listens but it's got some goosebumps.

you said it was crap in the original post so why would you download it if it was crap and if you say you didn't download it then why would you go to the download section to tell us what you said on the main page.
famous comes through again,cheers pal.

To see if it was going be even worse, of course! And true to recent form, he excelled himself with yet more mediocrity. Clearly unable to handle an opinion different to yours? Please! I'd not bother leaping in front of a flying bullet for Steven, if I were you. He wouldn't even bother coming to your funeral afterwards. Why? Simple. Because he's that type. You hold onto your delusions like Linus off 'Peanuts' held on to his blanket. At least do try to lighten up. There's a life to be lived....if you have a spine to do so. :cool:

To see if it was going be even worse, of course! And true to recent form, he excelled himself with yet more mediocrity. Clearly unable to handle an opinion different to yours? Please! I'd not bother leaping in front of a flying bullet for Steven, if I were you. He wouldn't even bother coming to your funeral afterwards. Why? Simple. Because he's that type. You hold onto your delusions like Linus off 'Peanuts' held on to his blanket. At least do try to lighten up. There's a life to be lived....if you have a spine to do so. :cool:
why would someone iv never met be at my funeral.not buying the TO SEE IF ITS EVEN WORSE when theres a youtube item sitting on the main page waiting to be played as many times as you want,if you don't like it or him then why come to this site.

why would someone iv never met be at my funeral.not buying the TO SEE IF ITS EVEN WORSE when theres a youtube item sitting on the main page waiting to be played as many times as you want,if you don't like it or him then why come to this site.
Wow. You clearly can’t even handle basic grammar, let alone a different opinion to your own. When I first I got into The Smiths many, many moons ago, their fans were known, regarded and renowned for being literate and articulate with their thoughts and opinions. Clearly no longer, if you’re the standard the rest of us are to be judged by.
And when the likes of you are the personification of those who follow him these days, it comes as no great surprise that Morrissey’s lyrical content - pretty much like his standards - have plummeted like Icarus in recent times. Sadder than sad, but all too inevitable really.

P.S. - He sings better than ever. But (with the exception of the thrillingly great ‘I Thought You Were Dead’ and the stellar covers of ‘Morning Starship’ and ‘It Happens....’) his newer material has become lazy, stale, uninspired and woeful. He can do so much better, but he simply can’t be bothered to raise his game. That’s disappointing, yet most indicative of where his head is these days.

I suspect there is nothing he could possibly record that would satisfy the grumpy people on here unless it was a long lost omission from Hatful of Hollow

Back
Top Bottom