LP (Laura Pergolizzi) and Morrissey photos (9 total); LP sings on two tracks - Morrissey Central

LP AND MORRISSEY. - Morrissey Central
September 11, 2018

"Photographs of LP and Morrissey at the completion of Morrissey’s new album in Los Angeles, September 11th, 2018.Some shots were taken by Jesse Tobias, some were taken by Damon Anacreonte. LP sings with Morrissey on two tracks."

IMG-20180910-WA0000.jpg
IMG-20180910-WA0002.jpg
IMG-20180910-WA0003.jpg
IMG-20180910-WA0004.jpg
View attachment 45752
44260_44255_IMG-20180910-WA0005.jpg

IMG-20180910-WA0008.jpg

IMG-20180910-WA0009.jpg

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/207080-lp-and-morrissey

Regards,
FWD.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the fact that he's singing with somebody else, and she would be an interesting collaborator. Wonder if this will be duet-style or just backing vocals? This album looks like like might throw out some decent twists after all.
I respectfully disagree. If it was someone respectable, sure. But some lockjawed pop star he's meant to rail against? This is just sad.

Reckon I told you delusional anti American terrorist wackos that Steve plays basketball down at the Venice Beach courts and when John Maher comes down to LA from Portland, Oregon. Steve, John, and William Michael Albert Broad are unstoppable in the Nike 3:3 over 50 league. Steve is an all American boy. I reckon now if we can just get a pic of Steve playing volleyball on the beach in Malibu or playing catch with lil' Sammy in the parking lot at Dodger stadium that would be top mental mate inn n n nnn n nnn n n n n n it.

Reckon I told you delusional anti American terrorist wackos that Steve plays basketball down at the Venice Beach courts and when John Maher comes down to LA from Portland, Oregon. Steve, John, and William Michael Albert Broad are unstoppable in the Nike 3:3 over 50 league. Steve is an all American boy. I reckon now if we can just get a pic of Steve playing volleyball on the beach in Malibu or playing catch with lil' Sammy in the parking lot at Dodger stadium that would be top mental mate inn n n nnn n nnn n n n n n it.
Oh Aztec you must feel validated and rightfully smug that finally you've got photographic proof.

I respectfully disagree. If it was someone respectable, sure. But some lockjawed pop star he's meant to rail against? This is just sad.

I guess his love of cliff Richard should maybe have tipped you off to his stance on certain pop stars. She writes her own songs play instruments has a beautiful voice and I don't think her image has a plastic sex appeal of today's pop stars and the androgyny is interesting since it's not overly exaggerated for attention. What's to hate

Please forgive me for doubting you.

Morrissey is often at his best when praising others (e.g. the Victoria Wood paragraphs in Autobiography, his statements regarding Kirk Douglas, James Baldwin etc), so I was always looking forward to this record. Recent reports, however, have upped my anticipation significantly.

i love these. morrissey looks very much alive and dynamic there in the background behind lp. the brick walls are becoming too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I don't particularly like her voice and I confess I do find her look offputting (if intriguing). But even I can see she's a bit more than that.

I guess his love of cliff Richard should maybe have tipped you off to his stance on certain pop stars. She writes her own songs play instruments has a beautiful voice and I don't think her image has a plastic sex appeal of today's pop stars and the androgyny is interesting since it's not overly exaggerated for attention. What's to hate

Bland personality, bland lyrics.

Well, I don't particularly like her voice and I confess I do find her look offputting (if intriguing). But even I can see she's a bit more than that.
I don't quite see it. Lyrics are boring, little to offer in terms of personality, and androgyny is not a particularly new nor genuinely alternative concept. It's more like a tryhard attempt at being fresh and innovative while actually offering nothing at all.

At first I thought he was posing with a mannequin.

Are they going to rerecord Interlude? Siouxsie Sioux I could understand, not sure about this one. The proof will be in the pudding.

Her vocal style did sound like that Barbie Girl song from a few years ago. Aqua?

She sick live to. She’s a very good singer. Song even features a whistle solo

Muddy waters

Don’t let me down

Tags
california son info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom