LP (Laura Pergolizzi) and Morrissey photos (9 total); LP sings on two tracks - Morrissey Central

LP AND MORRISSEY. - Morrissey Central
September 11, 2018

"Photographs of LP and Morrissey at the completion of Morrissey’s new album in Los Angeles, September 11th, 2018.Some shots were taken by Jesse Tobias, some were taken by Damon Anacreonte. LP sings with Morrissey on two tracks."

IMG-20180910-WA0000.jpg
IMG-20180910-WA0002.jpg
IMG-20180910-WA0003.jpg
IMG-20180910-WA0004.jpg
View attachment 45752
44260_44255_IMG-20180910-WA0005.jpg

IMG-20180910-WA0008.jpg

IMG-20180910-WA0009.jpg

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/207080-lp-and-morrissey

Regards,
FWD.

Last edited by a moderator:
Really people? I could give a shit about their gender or sex or whatever, either I like their tunes or don’t, obviously not listened yet to any of these tracks or but :confused: that’s what this is, right?
they sing with Moz or something, all this shit about the photo has me confused now :rolleyes:
Still, I like Moz holding a basketball :lbf:

Just think of it as Morrissey mid life/mid life crisis I’m old but I still wanna look cool.
Totally!

I mean Converse is for young girls only and I never got why men chose to wear those clown shoes thinking they are cool. When you wear shoes made of fabric that goes dirty in no time then you really need your head checked.
Only 14 year old girls are ok wearing those but that's it.

Totally!

I mean Converse is for young girls only and I never got why men chose to wear those clown shoes thinking they are cool. When you wear shoes made of fabric that goes dirty in no time then you really need your head checked.
Only 14 year old girls are ok wearing those but that's it.

Well if you think about it converse was the Nike of its time for a long stretch of time from the the early 20’s to the late 70’s maybe as early 80’s with NBA players wearing them Exclusivly during those times. The shoe has a long and rich history

Last edited:
I reckon those Cons aren't Chuck Taylors. They are hipster Cons that all the coked out trust fund kids are wearing at the Beverly Center nowadays. I reckon Converse would make so many stones I reckon if they could sign Steve to a shoe deal. "Air Steve". All the white kids would go top mental for them. Blikey mate with the mporium uk and the Air Steve brand combined he would be a billionaire inn n n nn n n n it. What I want to know is if that dude scored on Steve when they played one on one. Steve is a baller! Venice Beach courts represent! I reckon Uncle Steve even wears his Venice Beach over 50 league T-shirt about town.

Steve Wiltern.jpg
Steve Damon.jpg

Last edited:
I reckon those Cons aren't Chuck Taylors. They are hipster Cons that all the coked out trust fund kids are wearing at the Beverly Center nowadays. I reckon Converse would make so many stones I reckon if they could sign Steve to a shoe deal. "Air Steve". All the white kids would go top mental for them. Blikey mate with the mporium uk and the Air Steve brand combined he would be a billionaire inn n n nn n n n it. What I want to know is if that dude scored on Steve when they played one on one. Steve is a baller! Venice Beach courts represent! I reckon Uncle Steve even wears his Venice Beach over 50 league T-shirt about town.

View attachment 45773 View attachment 45774

Morrissey can beat his meat and beat you at same time in a game of horse or one one. He’s untouchable when he’s wearing his Air Estebans is it the Zapatos?

Last edited:
looks like a transgender, but that's not important, just my own opinion. Love her voice, so yeah , I think Laura Pergolizzi colaboration is OK, new people, new inspiration, first the 2 songs...and a tour upcoming....dunno if the cover album is serious, think they have been in the studio, for a new studio album, have a great midweek day, my thoughts are with sept 11 ,who died, the surivors, and the people who lost someone,and anyone who still remembers, have a respectfull midweek, groet

From reading about her she gets some comparisons to Patti Smith in terms of style but maybe it’s just cause she’s from New York. As for girlfriends I don’t know if that’s the old girlfriend or the new one. Lost on you was apparently about her girlfriend pushing her into some open relationship she was reluctant about and then the break up but now she’s engaged to someone new.

Her current girlfriend is the singer Lauren Ruth Ward. Here is a picture of both

35dd8dbeab3e9a9df6792d3523b50264.jpg

She's a fantastic singer and songwriter, I went to see her last year at Manchester Academy.
She does a cover of the Beyoncé song Halo and absolutely sends it through the roof.
Steve has done very well linking up with her but has she done well being associated with him in his twilight years? I'm sure they're share the same label as well.

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

Morrissey used to be tall and lanky in the 80's. What happened? He looks short and stocky now with really short legs! That lady is NOT easy on the eyes.
I thought that, he’s even had to cut the bottom off the slacks to shorten them, Damon will of had to do some sewing that evening or the hems will be fraying

Tags
california son info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom