Morrissey Central "MANUFACTURE OF ‘CORONAVIRUS’ CONTINUES..." (May 14, 2020)

MANUFACTURE OF ‘CORONAVIRUS’ CONTINUES AT SOURCE UNDISTURBED: BBC NEWS, C4 NEWS, SKY NEWS, EUROPEAN UNION, UNITED NATIONS, W.H.O ALL LOOK THE OTHER WAY AND APPLAUD DANCE ROUTINES

Note: graphic video.

Last edited by a moderator:
Vegan's trolling.

Forums & social media are a pit.

I do think Morrissey's remark about China got taken out of context - he was saying 'if you saw that footage you could feel'.... it's like thinking he literally wanted Jamie Oliver to cook his children.

& I get the impression Moz's animal obsession is so intense he doesn't understand why people are policing his language rather than getting upset about the pain animals are in & he feels vindicated about that, rather than the way he phrased it.

Which is why after getting a horrendous monstering in the press, he thinks his big enemy is Canada Goose?!?!! (Never seen the like).
He’s in Manchester, Tulip Food’s horror show is a bus ride away in Tameside. There are protests there quite regularly. He could visit, and pointedly defy the martial law, before his mum puts out his beans on toast this evening.

In truth, his focus is on vindicating himself here: fine, but the pigs shitting themselves in a parked lorry in Ashton-under-Lyne wont thank him for that. And neither will I.

VegAnarchy in Wuhan-Hubei
is now
#VegAnarchyInTheUK
is now
#VegAnarchyInTheUSA
#VeganEire....

f*** the World Health Organisation who endorsed the quackery snake-oil anti-science of 'Chinese Traditional Medicine' which is the key culprit in a lot of this wet-market Torture-Slaughter and associated Corpsetarian diet horrors.

Quarantine China. Quarantine Indonesia. Vietnam. Laos. Anywhere that allows wet markets, bush markets: Democratic Republic of Congo. Nigeria. The list goes on and on....then get a grip of the potential for another zoonotic outbreak via 'factory farming' in the UK, USA, Denmark or anywhere else where antibiotics and antivirals are abused so clueless consumers can resume their corpsetarian cruelty-ridden lifestyle projects.

Coronavirus is the amoral virus revenge of the animals on human greed, avarice, cruelty and hatred of other species. As a humanist I mourn the loss of each human life, as an animal liberationist I couldn't give a toss as once I remove the rose-tinted glasses of Speciesism I see that all lives matter, that of the cows, dogs, cats, bats and pigs you all eat...the scary dairy you consume...Bryan Adams at least had the cojones to speak up on this and not hide behind the fake news bullshit that Morrissey quite rightly is calling out, thus making some atonement for past errors...ahem.... All of the coverage is from a human-centric position of privilege with the added arrogant belief that the religious cultism of Science will save the day. It may not. No vaccine has ever been found for a coronavirus. This is the karmic payback that the human dis-grace has been inviting, willing, daring to crash through the cosmic event horizon and now it has via this species jump in Wuhan. Humanity? Do one...

f*** China. f*** the Chinese Communist Party and fcUK fake ex-Smiths fans like Grace Dent, useless aul biddie blathering on for £ whilst posing as part-time 'vegan' like so many others... Some of us always had more sense than to waste £ risking toxic soup of bacteria & viruses whilst 'dining out' on torture-slaughter corpsetarian fare. So glad foodie cult's gone tits up cuz:

VegAnarchy in #Wuhan-Hubei's now #VegAnarchyInTheUK is now #VegAnarchyInTheUSA
Go #Vegan...don't act like Steven: acting pious preaching #MeatIsMurder whilst wearing cashmere for no good reason cuz there is no good reason...

https://www.theguardian.com/food/20...e-perspex-screens-towards-a-type-of-normality

FcUK China. f*** the Chinese Communist Party. Free Hong Kong. Free Tibet. Free the Uighur...quarantine China until the people of China close down their wet markets: Indonesia and Vietnam too: any country mixing wild and domestic species in petri-dish virus contagion conditions has no right to be part of the International Community going forward..end of.

Spineless UK government throws Australia to the wolves: the Chinese Communist Party 'wolf warriors' who have managed to threaten and intimidate the BBC and Sky into silence.

#WuhanVirus #WuFlu #ChinaVirus #coronavirus #Covid19 #SARSCoV2

f*** the World Health Organisation and f*** Bill Gates too.

'At the end of April the Australian government requested that there should be an international inquiry into the origins and handling of the Chinese COVID-19 outbreak. China responded by threatening to boycott Australian goods. (See Guardian article).

China has now slapped import controls on Australian beef and is threatening to do the same with barley exports. See China ignores requests for talks – SBS News.

What is the reaction of UK broadcasters to this news of an attack on our ally? To suppress it. Something is very badly wrong with UK broadcast news. Something is also wrong with the UK Government which should be publicly backing Australia.

China has stamped on any domestic coverage of COVID-19 origins and handling. 484 people have been charged for speaking out in China (See China Digital Times). China is now using its vast wealth to stamp on organisations and countries that expose China, it has threatened the EU for exposing the role of China (See China launches a Cold War).'

http://www.dailyglobe.co.uk/comment/australia-is-under-attack-from-china-uk-broadcasters-are-silent/

Right on Steven! Don't look over here at Man's destruction of the planet, watch these f***ing privileged (ie, haven't lost their jobs) f***s dance in time.

Right on Steven! Don't look over here at Man's destruction of the planet, watch these f***ing privileged (ie, haven't lost their jobs) f***s dance in time.
It’s a long standing Manchester pass time: spend half your life watching the news, and the other half moaning about it. Didn’t someone write a song about it?

I don't necessarily disagree with you. My contention, firstly, is with the ignorant (and sometimes outright racist) statements being made about Chinese culture and people on this thread, and elsewhere on Solo, by people who don't know anything about China and think that the definition of a "wet market" is a "market that deals in wild animals".

My second contention is with the people who believe that the existence of these "wet markets" (which, in nearly all cases, are just ordinary food markets similar to those found in England) is evidence that Morrissey should be vindicated for the views he expressed about Chinese people as a homogenous entity years ago.

Case in point:

:rolleyes:

WTF? you have to be a dunce to pontificate about China based on a civilized country like Taiwan.:D

There are videos of the thousands of the wet markets maybe all
the bat food you stuffed yourself with has made you blind AS A
?

you have skinny brain.:constructionworker:

He’s in Manchester, Tulip Food’s horror show is a bus ride away in Tameside. There are protests there quite regularly. He could visit, and pointedly defy the martial law, before his mum puts out his beans on toast this evening.

In truth, his focus is on vindicating himself here: fine, but the pigs shitting themselves in a parked lorry in Ashton-under-Lyne wont thank him for that. And neither will I.

Ach! He's not sociable. I think you get whatever PETA has put in their newsletter.

Ach! He's not sociable. I think you get whatever PETA has put in their newsletter.
Apparently, using public transport is the most anti-social thing possible. Next to being a Morrissey fan. And/or actually being Morrissey. The idea is a winner!

FcUK China. f*** the Chinese Communist Party. Free Hong Kong. Free Tibet. Free the Uighur...quarantine China until the people of China close down their wet markets: Indonesia and Vietnam too: any country mixing wild and domestic species in petri-dish virus contagion conditions has no right to be part of the International Community going forward..end of.

Spineless UK government throws Australia to the wolves: the Chinese Communist Party 'wolf warriors' who have managed to threaten and intimidate the BBC and Sky into silence.

#WuhanVirus #WuFlu #ChinaVirus #coronavirus #Covid19 #SARSCoV2

f*** the World Health Organisation and f*** Bill Gates too.

'At the end of April the Australian government requested that there should be an international inquiry into the origins and handling of the Chinese COVID-19 outbreak. China responded by threatening to boycott Australian goods. (See Guardian article).

China has now slapped import controls on Australian beef and is threatening to do the same with barley exports. See China ignores requests for talks – SBS News.

What is the reaction of UK broadcasters to this news of an attack on our ally? To suppress it. Something is very badly wrong with UK broadcast news. Something is also wrong with the UK Government which should be publicly backing Australia.

China has stamped on any domestic coverage of COVID-19 origins and handling. 484 people have been charged for speaking out in China (See China Digital Times). China is now using its vast wealth to stamp on organisations and countries that expose China, it has threatened the EU for exposing the role of China (See China launches a Cold War).'

http://www.dailyglobe.co.uk/comment/australia-is-under-attack-from-china-uk-broadcasters-are-silent/

China is one of the largest advertisers, investors & markets in the world & they don't accept criticism. It's as simple as that.

In fact, with media shrinking, most organisations can avoid criticism while Twitter has storms about something stupid someone said.

It's clear he thinks the pandemic was caused by the wet markets.

He's in the UK. The police have been criticised for being heavy handed in enforcing the lockdown. And the clap at 8pm on Thursdays for the NHS has been criticised as performative sanctimony & government propaganda to distract from their failings.

If it's that, then they're not incompatible.
Yes, that's fair enough.

Vegan's trolling.

Forums & social media are a pit.
Ah, fair enough! I should have realised that, but such is the "pit" that you can never really tell who's trolling and who's really a racist piece of crap.

I do think Morrissey's remark about China got taken out of context - he was saying 'if you saw that footage you could feel'.... it's like thinking he literally wanted Jamie Oliver to cook his children.

& I get the impression Moz's animal obsession is so intense he doesn't understand why people are policing his language rather than getting upset about the pain animals are in & he feels vindicated about that, rather than the way he phrased it.

Which is why after getting a horrendous monstering in the press, he thinks his big enemy is Canada Goose?!?!! (Never seen the like).
Completely agree with these points. I think it was clear from the context of the interview that he wasn't referring to all Chinese people as a "subspecies". However, I've been seeing a lot of posters here bringing his words up recently, in light of the sensationalist "wet markets all over China" headlines, saying "Look! See! Chinese people really are a subspecies!"

Your point about Morrissey not understanding why people get so up in arms about his language rather than the pain and suffering of the animals he's defending brings to mind his comments about fast-food restaurants after the far-right terrorist attack in Norway. I'm inclined to believe that what he said was objectively true, but it was also a crass way to get his point across in light of what had just happened.

That the markets harbour disease is objectively true, it’s also true that we are all belong to a subspecies: caucasoid, mongoloid, negroid etc. He likely meant to criticise the people that frequent these markets as a “subculture.”

A "wet market" is just a market, like the ones we have all over England that sell fresh vegetables and meats in the open. In Taiwan, where I lived for four years, they're called (in English translation) "traditional markets", in Mainland China they're called "wet markets".

During my four years living in Taiwan and exploring China, I never once saw a wet market selling wild animals, except snakes (which was rare). When I asked Chinese friends about wild-animal consumption, they would respond in one of two ways: 1) Genuine hurt and bafflement that people associate China with such barbaric practices; 2) Explain that it happens somewhere "out there", in the vastness of China, but only by a few mad old men who still think they live in a poverty-stricken backwater where they're forced to eat whatever moves to survive (or so they've heard, as they've never actually met somebody who eats bats or dogs).

I don't doubt that some Chinese wet markets do actually sell wild animals, but they're not this widespread "problem" all over China the Western media makes then out to be. "Wet market" doesn't mean "market that sells wild animals", it just means "market". I speak reasonably proficient Chinese, but I only became aware of this alleged association between "wet markets" and "wild animals" this year.

The vast majority of people in China wouldn't dream of eating a wild animal. It is the elite rich in China who do so.

Ah, fair enough! I should have realised that, but such is the "pit" that you can never really tell who's trolling and who's really a racist piece of crap.

Completely agree with these points. I think it was clear from the context of the interview that he wasn't referring to all Chinese people as a "subspecies". However, I've been seeing a lot of posters here bringing his words up recently, in light of the sensationalist "wet markets all over China" headlines, saying "Look! See! Chinese people really are a subspecies!"

Your point about Morrissey not understanding why people get so up in arms about his language rather than the pain and suffering of the animals he's defending brings to mind his comments about fast-food restaurants after the far-right terrorist attack in Norway. I'm inclined to believe that what he said was objectively true, but it was also a crass way to get his point across in light of what had just happened.

Yes, he's not diplomatic.

That the markets harbour disease is objectively true, it’s also true that we are all belong to a subspecies: caucasoid, mongoloid, negroid etc. He likely meant to criticise the people that frequent these markets as a “subculture.”

Maybe.

I think he was just trying to say the footage was inhumane, but he got all fancy & it went awry.

I'd just have apologised - but I suspect he really does think that if you've said the wrong thing people will burn you at the stake & you've got no right to be in the human race. So you have to double down or die.

Back
Top Bottom