Matt Walker joins Michael Shannon on "Shoplifters..." during Smiths tribute (Evanston, IL June 6, 20

Because this is Solo and all, cue the comments about how the guitar player is better than Jesse.

The guitar player is clearly better than Tobias.

Jesse is the worst thing to EVER happen to Morrissey's music.

#Fact

Matts by far better than Jesse Tobasco everyone knows that !

Benny-the-British-Butcher

#Fact

You're clearly an idiot.

#SmilerWithKnife

Please ... I would love to just hear comments about Michael Shannon, Matt Walker, the other musicians and the actual performance. Thank you!

#Fact

Have to agree with you, whoever is responsible for giving or introducing Jesse to the guitar should be shot.
I think Steven employs him just to wind Johnny up in some sick fashion there can't be any other reason it's pure madness and painful on ones ears, I've always maintained that I would rather sit under the stairs all day with chronic toothache or have me teeth pulled without anaesthetic than listen to his racket.

Have to agree with you, whoever is responsible for giving or introducing Jesse to the guitar should be shot.
I think Steven employs him just to wind Johnny up in some sick fashion there can't be any other reason it's pure madness and painful on ones ears, I've always maintained that I would rather sit under the stairs all day with chronic toothache or have me teeth pulled without anaesthetic than listen to his racket.

lmao my thoughts exactly!

Yet more racism allowed on solo.

I don't think so, unless you know something I don't !

i e Paul McCartload
Jamie Horrible
Simon Cowshed
David Peckham. Etc etc ! Therefore I have Jesse Tobasco Sauce.

What's good for Steven is good for Benny.

Glad to clear that up for you ! No worries.

Michael Shannon - great actor (amazing on Boardwalk Empire), but as a singer, uhm.....

Nevertheless, that performance is still way better than any Smiths tribute we have in Chicago, by a mile.

I'm afraid the anons have it. Jesse T is hopeless with a rubbish haircut

That was a joy to listen to ! Very well done . A great job of covering The Smiths .... yes .... even the guitar work. No Johnny Marr but passable ! Thanks for posting

why do u think Jesse bad on guitar. its the same as the political comment. lots of declarative statements but no reasoning. I thought I'm not a man and kiss me a lot to be good songs for f not highlights

Video of Matt Walker joining Michael Shannon on "Shoplifters Of The World Unite" on June 6 in Evanston, IL.

hop :)

sorry, but i like this sound :love:

do you have more?

Last edited by a moderator:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom