Meetings with Morrissey Poster

• Thread starter lightupvirginmary
  • Start date
L

lightupvirginmary

I saw this in Farringdon today and nearly licked it.
photo1.jpg

It's good when a bit of Moz comes straight out of nowhere.
:cool:

Wish we had posters of Moz randomly strewn about around here! Enjoy them for me please! Thanks for the pic so we could all live vicariously through you!

id've had to dash home and come back with a huge palette knife to peel it off with..
:rolleyes::D

I want proof! :D

I never said I did, and YOU should KNOW that if i did come across one of these (very doubtful, considering where i live and all) i would deffo do that.
:p

My friend was in Manchester last weekend and he said there were lots of Morrissey posters around that caught his attention. He is a non fan and I was confused as there isnt a tour etc. I wonder if this is what he meant?

They really are 'must have' posters but they look as if they are smeared with super glue type wall paper paste and would just disintegrate if you tried peeling them off.. but I want one for christmas anyway!

I saw it in Finchley, is it only available to see in London boroughs which have towns/places that begin with F? :p

Yes, he is a right dirty sod.:p

Are there any interviews where he has said this, gosh i'm getting turned on at the thought of Morrissey talking about sex!:horny::guitar:

I never said I did, and YOU should KNOW that if i did come across one of these (very doubtful, considering where i live and all) i would deffo do that.
:p

I just thought there was hope of you doing it, cuz I KNOW YOU WOULD! :p I didn't know how close you are to it.

I just thought there was hope of you doing it, cuz I KNOW YOU WOULD! :p I didn't know how close you are to it.

I sure would give it my best try, ;) im too too far away from anywhere civilised for ti to be a possibility though.. :mad:
had a cool daydream about it eariler though in which i was lucky enough to follow the trail of posters and find the person pasting them up... and nick their sack full of unpasted ones, (or persuaded him to give them to me, it wasnt clear, i just remember running off all happy with armsful of the things...LOL)
they'd be on immediate dispatch to the frink peeps. :D
*goes back to daydream*

Tags
morrissey poster
Back
Top Bottom