Melbourne, Australia - Festival Hall (Oct. 22, 2016) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Suedehead / Alma Matters / Speedway / Ganglord / How Soon Is Now? / Kiss Me A Lot / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Istanbul / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Jack The Ripper / I Will See You In Far-Off Places / All You Need Is Me / The Bullfighter Dies / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / It's Hard To Walk Tall When You're Small / The World Is Full Of Crashing Bores / Everyday Is Like Sunday / You're The One For Me, Fatty / You Have Killed Me / Meat Is Murder // What She Said

setlist provided by an anonymous person.

• Morrissey tells concertgoers Trump and Clinton ‘can’t stand the American public’ by Cameron Adams (3 photos by Rob Leeson) - News Corp Australia Network. Link posted by lanterns.

39269_melbourne.jpg
  • Morrissey review: A hair-raising thrill still by Michael Dwyer (3 1/2 stars) - The Sydney Morning Herald. Link posted by Quando Quando Quando.

Last edited:
Hahaha He's having to sign the books to sell them .Wait until December and check the bargain bin's.View attachment 40747

You can always pinpoint the age group of a poster by the mis-use of the apostrophe. I dont think Usborne will have a scratch and sniff version of Johnny's out in the near future. You'll just have to get your carer to read it to you. I used two apostrophes there. Both correctly applied. It's all about belonging isn't it.

How ridiculously funny were the OH&S security rushing in to Moz everytime he went to shake someone's hand? FFS. I thinks he's done it once or twice, he's probably good at it by now.

I thought the exact same thing. Dude looked so hilariously serious staring out at the crowd and trying to look so intimidating. Made me laugh several times out loud as he tried to flex his muscles. What a chump !

I thought the exact same thing. Dude looked so hilariously serious staring out at the crowd and trying to look so intimidating. Made me laugh several times out loud as he tried to flex his muscles. What a chump !
They were like that in 2012 at the Sydney Opera House. Not that it was about shaking hands but any time anyone looked like they were even remotely thinking about getting on stage this guy would flinch instantly. I caught his eye once and started pretending to jump on stage and then pull back. It was like watching a dog getting teased with a bone throw.

Hahaha...that's GOLDEN
I'm going to the Thebarton show tonight. I should try that and see if I get a rouse out of him.
Someone should tell him how ridiculous he looks.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom