Members Pics

11054805_10203867524788051_5587024707567352938_n.jpg

16741438360_eb8002aeb6_b.jpg

Now that's a challenge!

*rolls up sleeves*

*pulls pants down*

Wish a wish! Why a why? Mavro! Letty Lerck's lafing light throw those laurals now on her daphdaph teasesong petrock. Maass! But the majik wavus has elfun anon meshes. And Simba the Slayer of his Oga is slewd. He cuddle not help himself, thurso that hot on him, he had to forget the monk in the man so, rubbing her up and smoothing her down, he baised his lippes in smiling mood, kiss akiss after kisokushk (as he warned her niver to, niver to, nevar) on Anna-na-Poghue's of the freckled forehead.

Wish a wish! Why a why? Mavro! Letty Lerck's lafing light throw those laurals now on her daphdaph teasesong petrock. Maass! But the majik wavus has elfun anon meshes. And Simba the Slayer of his Oga is slewd. He cuddle not help himself, thurso that hot on him, he had to forget the monk in the man so, rubbing her up and smoothing her down, he baised his lippes in smiling mood, kiss akiss after kisokushk (as he warned her niver to, niver to, nevar) on Anna-na-Poghue's of the freckled forehead.

Totally

My friend's daughter is a model. SHe was on a set where the direction of her hair had to be changed in order to flow with the design of the package, so they changed her part to the other side of her head and she looks so WEIRD. I've parted my hair on the right most my life to hide my forehead scar so I tried parting it on the other side. It really is odd to change your part, everyone should try it. I mean you guys probably don't notice, but when you walk past a mirror and see your own part on the other side, there's a double-take moment. :D Pardon my zit on my nose, went a little nuts picking at it yesterday. :p

18015954711_08ed11937f_b.jpg

Tags
*ga23 lose *the chin thing babes! ban benandrus beards r cool cute people piss me off dazzak <3 dazzak come home ebola>>>robby flattery&that fuck me good the bad and the ugly im a abused tag immodesty=ugly no flirting tnx showusyourrack skinner is hot stfusuperhans ydw nekkid pics
Back
Top Bottom